I have Returned! And with new Ideas....

Chad

Original Poster
Ok, I leave for disney for a week, and come back and everything is changed! New website, the posts are all gone, It scared me!
Anyways, I am back, and had a WONDERFUL time over in the world, if anyone wants to know :)

So, I also happened to bring my scetch book, and I have some preliminary ideas on some rides I'd like to develop a bit more, but first, I want to know something: Whats everyone's view on the living seas?

Thanks everyone, I am expecting varied responses. Please consider every aspect of it, and don't look at it from a thrill-seekers POV.

WDW-Imagineer

The aspect of the Living Seas I like the most is the omni-mover ride to Sea Base Alpha. Its a very neat ride with plenty to look at. I enjoy the aspect of the ride going through a "tunnel of water" with fish, sharks, turtles, etc. swimming around you. I also like the simulated "elevator" ride. And probably the best part is the Sea Base. It really makes you feel like you in the ocean somewhere.

I only hope that Mission: Space is similar. Where you are on Earth, blast off (via a system similar to LS, but not omni-mover) go through an air-lock (like elevator in LS) and you are in the pavilion/Space Station. Well, thats how I hope it ends up anyway.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want any more impute.

Chad

Original Poster
ok, great. I love the omni mover as well, And i thought that exapnding it would make it a better ride. Adding a new segment featuring more of the 'frightful' creatures, such as eels and sharks would make it more fun, it would be a small expansion, and would double back, and go up a ramp, so the scene could be seen double the time

Brett

I agree, the omni-mover was easily the best part of the Living Seas. The rest of the ride was alright. I wish for something more entertaining, that's all, for the Living Seas.

Goofster

Finally, I made it, thanks for all your help steve:D!
I had some problems in the switch, but im ok now.

Anyway, I think the whole idea for living seas is cool, It just needs a major renovation. Build new hydrolators, and make the tunnel you go through tighter and almost all glass on the sides and ceiling, then just update the tanks, too. Add some coral or hills or paintings of the ocean floor on the backround. That's what i imagined The Living Seas to be like when i read about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom