I have a question

bythesea

Original Poster
Hi,
We will be arriving at POR 05/02/02 for 6 nights, I'm finishing up any last minute details, but have a question, We have ps at rose and crown on the 7th at 7:30, but we want to see tapestry of dreams at 6:30, where do we stand to see the parade, and still be able to be at the Rose and Crown in plenty of time?
Thanks for any help.

fngoofy

You can stand infront of the Rose and Crown, the parade circles the lagoon that the countries encircle.

Infact, you can drink at the R&C while you wait for the parade, theirs is one of the better places to drink in all of WDW.

Have fun.

TURKEY

The parade wasn't going all the way to UK. The closest it was to the UK was Morocco.

You should be able to make it from Morocco to the UK in time for your PS. It's only about 5-10 minutes to get to the UK.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
Did they change the route? There used to come out from UK...! :confused:

The last time I was there, they didn't go over the bridge. I do remember them going all the way around on an earlier visit, though. Did (does) the route change? :veryconfu

And they exited behind Mexico.

dwldzm9

I think when they changed the parade from Tapestry of Nations to T. o. Dreams they cut the number of parades down. There were 3? i think for ToN but there is only one for ToD. Of course, I could be wrong.

FatBoy976

Looks like your best bet is going to be to get a guide map of EPCOT as soon as you check into Port Orleans and see where the closest country is. I remember the parade not going all the way around the lagoon. That would make for a pretty long parade time for the performers.

Maria

Originally posted by dwldzm9
I think when they changed the parade from Tapestry of Nations to T. o. Dreams they cut the number of parades down. There were 3? i think for ToN but there is only one for ToD. Of course, I could be wrong.

Yeah, there used to be three identical parades at the same time to cover all WSC in 30 mins. That way, there was one going from UK to Morocco, another one from Morocco to Germany, and another one from Germany to Norway. That said, they didn´t pass right in front of Mexico and Canada. That was when Tapestry of Nations started, but I don´t know how it works now. :confused:

TURKEY

There is one parade now. There were either 2 or 3 in early 2001. Then cut down to one at some point, not sure of the exact date.

Currently there is one long parade running from Mexico to Morocco. The early parade goes one way, the other goes back to where it started. I can't remember which way goes which right now.

Like I said earlier, Morocco isn't but a 5-10 minute walk to the UK pavillion. You should be able to see a majority of the parade and make it to the UK in time for your PS.

Maria

Thank you Turkey! I agree, Morocco is the best spot if that is how the route goes now. You would just have to pass France and cross the bridge. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom