I graduated!

joanna71985

Original Poster
I am finally done with school! My last class ended on Thurs, and I just found out I got an A in it. So I am officially done! It feels so good to be done with school (I started Sept 2004).

maggiegrace1

I am finally done with school! My last class ended on Thurs, and I just found out I got an A in it. So I am officially done! It feels so good to be done with school (I started Sept 2004).
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Congrats gorgeous girl!

I am so proud of you..always have been!

You are an amazing young woman and such a sweet loving friend..I know that you will be great in whatever you do and wherever you go!

Keep on smiling and dreaming big and never ever change who you are..you are perfect just the way you are!:D

You are a role model to all the young girls out there and I hope My Maggie will grow up to be like you!..:)

Good Luck and Have fun at Disney!

I love you so much!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Uponastar

Way to go, Jo!
hearthrob.gif

You should be so proud of yourself.
Of course, we all knew you could...even when you thought you couldn't.
:kiss:

PotteryGal

Congratulations Joanna!!
You are an awesome person and
a great friend! :kiss:
I have no doubt you will go very
far in life!
And what's a celebration without some cake:
wilton-graduation-cake.jpg

joanna71985

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! :)

Dana, Dot, Jenny, and Kristin- I don't know what I would have done without you guys. You (and all my other Magic friends) gave me that extra boost to help me keep on going. You all are the best! :kiss:

mousefan1972

Thanks everyone! :)

Dana, Dot, Jenny, and Kristin- I don't know what I would have done without you guys. You (and all my other Magic friends) gave me that extra boost to help me keep on going. You all are the best! :kiss:

Aw, you are most welcome, sweetie. I know you had some rough patches, but you got through it and what you now have, no one can ever take away: your college degree. You earned it, now savor it and then have a wonderful time in WDW! :sohappy: I'll see you in September.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Aw, you are most welcome, sweetie. I know you had some rough patches, but you got through it and what you now have, no one can ever take away: your college degree. You earned it, now savor it and then have a wonderful time in WDW! :sohappy: I'll see you in September.

Thanks Kristin! I look forward to seeing you in Sept!

CONGTRATZ!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

It's a awesome feeling, no?

Thank you! It sure is!

Way to go Jo! We're so proud of you!!!!:sohappy:

picture.php

Thanks Betty! I love the picture!

DisneySam

*cue the graduation song*

Congratulations Jo!!!
MS15481717S.jpg

All of your hard work and dedication to school has paid off!
Take great pride in the accomplishment of a college degree.
The very best of wishes for the future.
See you in November! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom