I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

vjgraham

Wow, I've never heard of such a thing and we've been going to the festival for years. I have to hand it to you, for I would have not had as much patience as you did. It is a shame to have that happen as the last experience you had to dampen a good week. :(

Timekeeper

437Vendorname.jpg

437Vendor.jpg

437Vendor2.jpg

and...

437PlantHolders.jpg

I'm not sure what's worse; the OP's experience, or this guy's (lack of) understanding of IP laws.

:cry:

Badger Brent

Original Poster
Ahhh....The memories!! We will be heading back to the F&G Festival in late march. I have back-up this time. My family of 4 and bringing another family of 4. I still read what I wrote and chuckle to myself. The day the thread was brought back, I was wondering when it would surface. I'm sure this will be another "altercation free" vacation. This also marks my 30th trip to WDW!! Thanks for keeping this little episode alive. Brent:wave:

yellowb

Amazing!

We'll be heading to our first F&G this year, but it has been fun reading 8 years of memories through these posts. As a recently new poster, I can't believe some of you have been here that long.

DisneySaint

The most memorable thread in my WDW Magic experience!

...only 2nd to the post on the Dis Boards where the lady got her shoe stuck in an escalator and was raging when a Dream Squad person who saw it happen gave her a coupon to get free replacement shoes and she was mad she couldn't use the coupon to get toys for her kids instead to "make up for the trauma."

Pooh Lover

Just got done (re)reading the "Some Guy Broke My Nose at EPCOT" (a true classic) and HAD to bring back this thread, my other favorite. It really is the little things in life sometimes.

tomman710

Has anyone noticed that they no longer post their schedule on their site ... you have to contact them to get schedule information ...

I have this image of wdwagic people showing up to every show taking pictures of their stuff and them getting paranoid that someone is out to steal their ideas, "honey the same people keep showing up to take pictures ... they're on to us, they are going to steal our idea of wood with notches in it!"

EDIT UPDATE: Ooops ... with the YEARS between posts I forgot back last year someone already said this ... still its curious and hilarious.

Figment82

I saw them at the Winter Garden spring festival a month or so ago. I was so tempted to take a photo of them, just because... :) They looked as grumpy as ever!

KingStefan

The most memorable thread in my WDW Magic experience!

...only 2nd to the post on the Dis Boards where the lady got her shoe stuck in an escalator and was raging when a Dream Squad person who saw it happen gave her a coupon to get free replacement shoes and she was mad she couldn't use the coupon to get toys for her kids instead to "make up for the trauma."
This sounds hilarious, but I can't find this thread anywhere! Where is it, please? I'd love to read it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom