I got evacuated in SSE 180top!!!

thanks guys, great work!

You'd of thought that disney would have more lighting on during an evac for health and safety reasons :shrug:

I enjoyed the manchester storm too Martin :eek:

:wave:

Expo_Seeker40

Original Poster
Thanks Martin!

Yeah folks, it's very errr green in Spaceship Earth during an evac.

The old space station floating classroom scene is very dark.

The gas clouds/videophone conference area is pretty dark too, but everything else is pretty bright.

The very end of the ride was dark because they didn't turn the lights on. They had the floor lights and the light coming from the unload area.

I know its only January, but does this thread get to be included in one of WDW's most interesting threads of 2008? :lol:

Epcotrob

Here we go again. :D If this is gonna be anything like the other thread I need snacks.

Martin.... You get the mars bars. I got the drinks. :lol:

BSikor

I can't even count how many times I have been on SSE in my life and I am always dying for an evac from the 180 top and its never happened. Ive never evaced ever off SSE. You are so lucky. It couldnt have happened to anyone more deserving (except Martin of course, but that goes without saying)

EPCOT Explorer

Thanks Martin!

Yeah folks, it's very errr green in Spaceship Earth during an evac.

The old space station floating classroom scene is very dark.

The gas clouds/videophone conference area is pretty dark too, but everything else is pretty bright.

The very end of the ride was dark because they didn't turn the lights on. They had the floor lights and the light coming from the unload area.

I know its only January, but does this thread get to be included in one of WDW's most interesting threads of 2008? :lol:

Yes-This is one of the more interesting threads we have had in a while.SSE looks so odd without the darkness!I wonder how much room they have for showspace behind those curtains?V.5 anyone?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I can't even count how many times I have been on SSE in my life and I am always dying for an evac from the 180 top and its never happened. Ive never evaced ever off SSE. You are so lucky. It couldnt have happened to anyone more deserving (except Martin of course, but that goes without saying)

Only on a WDW fan site, can you find people wishing for an attraction to break down while they are on it! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom