I followed everyones advice and...

cowanfamily

Original Poster
Before my trip in March, I told everyone how much my son(6) loves Indiana Jones. I asked advice on how to get picked for the show. The advice worked and I was the first one picked.:sohappy::sohappy:

I just wanted to thank everyone that gave me advice that day!

set

DizneyPryncess

Congrats! That is awesome! I missed your original post, but the folks around here are pretty good at giving advice for things like this. If only they can help me get picked as Family of the Day sometime when DD is older. :)

I'm sure being in the show must have made your son's day!

cowanfamily

Original Poster
You have to sit down toward the front. I was in the first row. When they ask for volunteers, you have to stand up and be very vocal. The first group they look for are those that can scream loud. I was the first one selected.

After the show, the lady that was in charge asked if I had a good time. I told her how my son was just dying over there because I met Indy. She had me get my family and we got to go meet Indy and have our pics taken with him afterward.

dave&di

I'm glad it went well for you, tbh I didn't enjoy Indiana Jones Stunt show due to the audience participation bit, the actual stunts, cool, but the rest I found a waste of time. We saw it once in 2008 we have never been back since!

dave&di

The poster was raining on the OP's parade.

Get it?

HAHAHAHA.

I thought it was a cute way of saying it.

Not really an obvious statement from the photo! I don't see what I said wrong. I'm sure what I said has not ruined HIS lovely memories of the stunt show.

Raven66

My husband has been picked twice the Indy show. The first time he was vocal alright. He was jumping around so much the guy who was picking said he really needed to pick "that guy up there" before he knocks the lady out next to him.:eek:

The second time our daughter was I think 7 or so and she was so mortified she was practically laying on the ground to hide.:lol:

cowanfamily

Original Poster
I'm glad it went well for you, tbh I didn't enjoy Indiana Jones Stunt show due to the audience participation bit, the actual stunts, cool, but the rest I found a waste of time. We saw it once in 2008 we have never been back since!

Personally, I think the show could use some changes. It is kind of average. For me the fun of it was my 6 yr old son. His expressions and shock are what made the entire experience awesome.

dave&di

Personally, I think the show could use some changes. It is kind of average. For me the fun of it was my 6 yr old son. His expressions and shock are what made the entire experience awesome.
I agree, I'm sure kids love it, the stunts are brilliant!
A negative review of the show just wasn't even necessary here... :shrug:

The OP has made a negative comment himself, it's no big deal, I hardly flew into a rage, just gave my opinion. I didn't find the 'give us a clue' photo necessary either. There's no need to pick at people for silly things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom