I don't know what to do now

SOOMIN

Hi everyone
Firstly thank you to everyone who helped on my Disney planning. đź‘Ť:D
My holiday starts Sept 13th 9 nights Disney 7 in Universal.

Now I've booked my dining, fast passes and paid my final balance. I'm a bit lost and don't know what to do except wait, which will be agonizing.

Of course I am still going on this website for updates but I feel a little lost as other than trying to get Cali Grill for Brunch I am done.
I am glad I did get all the other things I wanted so very lucky.

Can I please ask for your suggestions on how to pass the next 8 weeks without going crazy waiting :banghead:

belledream

I'm stuck in the same timeframe right now, but for such a long vacation, there's a good amount to figure out in terms of packing/making sure everything is taken care of in the home (for us, at least).

Otherwise, I'm always following all the Disney blogs, especially with Galaxy's Edge opening up around that time. There's still a lot of unknown! And of course, listening to Disney parks music and watching Disney movies when I have the time.

But also, relaxing! Because I've done all planning I can. I actually looked at our countdown today and was shocked that it's coming up so soon. And sadly, it will be over before you know it. So I'm just enjoying it all. :)

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I'm really big into Disney Podcasts to help get me excited for my next trip. Some of my favorites are the Be Our Guest Podcast, WDW Radio and Window to the Magic. Be Our Guest is all about trip planning. WDW Radio talks a lot about the history and fun topics based on the theme parks. Window to the Magic is my favorite out of all of them. It is a binaural audio show where the host walks around the Disney Parks and captures the sounds. It's amazing.

Those should help over the next few weeks.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Always gets to that point where theres that span of time, the lull in the midst of your countdown. I start watching my older Disney films and cartoon shorts that I havent watched for a long time. I scan the Disney menus and reviews to see if theres something new I want to try. I listen to podcasts for updated info. i go through my disney room and familiarize myself with what I have so I wont buy things I aready have in pins and figurines. But mostly I dream about the day we leave and take the trip in my mind over and over and over.....

Upvote 0

DimpledDevil18

Start to focus on picking up little things that you will need for your trip. Buy a little every week if you can. I also like to watch Disney vlogs on YouTube and read trip reports from this forum to get me pumped.

If you haven't already try to find out if any rides are going down for refurb while you are there so that you can plan accordingly and you are not disappointed.

Upvote 0
I'm stuck in the same timeframe right now, but for such a long vacation, there's a good amount to figure out in terms of packing/making sure everything is taken care of in the home (for us, at least).

Otherwise, I'm always following all the Disney blogs, especially with Galaxy's Edge opening up around that time. There's still a lot of unknown! And of course, listening to Disney parks music and watching Disney movies when I have the time.

But also, relaxing! Because I've done all planning I can. I actually looked at our countdown today and was shocked that it's coming up so soon. And sadly, it will be over before you know it. So I'm just enjoying it all. :)

I can't believe they haven't released more info on how they are going to proceed with Galaxy's Edge yet! Or maybe there's nothing to announce...maybe they will just let people in until or unless it gets to capacity?

Upvote 0

belledream

I can't believe they haven't released more info on how they are going to proceed with Galaxy's Edge yet! Or maybe there's nothing to announce...maybe they will just let people in until or unless it gets to capacity?
Tell me about it!

I'm very much 'unplugged' during vacations, but I think I may need to stay updated this time around. It'll be a gametime decision for sure.

Upvote 0

Janir

Yeah, I'm puzzled by this as well. I'm sure they want some numbers data to model around, but they have as much generic data from DLR as they are going to get. I wonder if they are doing some last minute rethinking of their original plans at this point. I have a feeling that's whats happening and that's going to bite TDO in the butt.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I'm puzzled by this as well. I'm sure they want some numbers data to model around, but they have as much generic data from DLR as they are going to get. I wonder if they are doing some last minute rethinking of their original plans at this point. I have a feeling that's whats happening and that's going to bite TDO in the butt.
You're probably right. I'm not going until November, so I have some time to see what happens, but this is awful for those who are going around the time of opening. Especially those who are going specifically for it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom