I don’t know for a fact...I just know it’s true

KevinPage

Original Poster
1. I don’t know for a fact that The Tomorrowland entrance sign was removed and will be replaced by a Toy Story banner, I just know it’s true

2. I don’t know for a fact that Yeti on Expedition Everest won’t be fixed because Disney doesn’t own the rights to the Small Foot movie, I just know it’s true

and finally

3. I don’t know for a fact that Bob Chapek is just a bald Paul Pressler, I just know it’s true

What say you? 🤩😜🤩(come up with your own and post)

Dragonman

I don’t know for a fact Frozen Ever After was originally going to based on a tour of Walt’s head, I just know it’s true. 😉

I don’t know for a fact there’s a hidden golf simulator at the top of Spaceship Earth, I just know it’s true.

I don’t know for a fact if you drive a boat past Discovery Island you might spot Michael Eisner sun tanning, I just know it’s true.

Last edited:

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
I don’t know for a fact the CoP has a “Carousel of Regress” (reverse) mode, where John speaks in tongues, I just know it’s true.

bUU

"I don’t know for a fact that if Walt Disney was in charge the company would be doing better, I just know it’s true."

"I don’t know for a fact that people will get heat stroke riding the gondolas, I just know it’s true."

"I don’t know for a fact that Disney has increased prices so much that no one will visit anymore, I just know it’s true."

Nottamus

I don't know for a fact that Tinkerbell is actually PUSHED out of the castle at the end of fireworks, I just know its true

I don't know for a fact that Disney is skipping a 5th gate, and going right for a 6th, I just know its true

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom