• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

I Dole Whip You!

bucklepants

Original Poster
Advertisement
My husband actually doesn't really Dole Whip the Dole Whips. It's just me. I told him he just didn't try the right combination of flavors. I like the pineapple juice with orange and pineapple ice cream swirl.... OMG!!! I took one sip and I was hooked!!!

bucklepants

Original Poster
DSC03344.JPG

DaddyDisneyMan

This is going to be a must do for us this trip. I have been to WDW over 15 times and can not believe I have NEVER had one. I was watching a video on YouTube about 2 months ago and discovered these things they call Dole Whips. Can you say, love at first sight? I am hurting to try one as soon as I get into the parks.

bucklepants

Original Poster
I could see where just the ice cream would be nothing special. I like mine with orange and pineapple ice cream in pineapple juice, so I guess that's a Dole Whip Float.
Just like anything else, it's a matter of opinion and individual taste. If you've never had one, then give it a try, just like anything else. You never know until you try it. :)

bucklepants

Original Poster
This is going to be a must do for us this trip. I have been to WDW over 15 times and can not believe I have NEVER had one. I was watching a video on YouTube about 2 months ago and discovered these things they call Dole Whips. Can you say, love at first sight? I am hurting to try one as soon as I get into the parks.

Try it at least once. (Hopefully you won't be underwhelmed after hearing so much buzz.) My husband thinks they are to sweet. I thought I would at least try it, but I was skeptical. I must have found the perfect combo for me, plus it was a hot day and the Dole Whip Float was fruity and cold.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom