I did it...999,999 on BOTH guns on Buzz

rodserling27

Original Poster
Well, after riding three and four times in a row on Sunday, I finally accomplished what I thought to be impossible - scored 999,999 on BOTH guns on Buzz Lightyear! Now I must admit that the ride was moving a tad bit slower than usual and it allowed me to unleash the fury on that orange robot's arm, sending BOTH scores to 999,999 before I was even out of the room! Unfortunately the two friends I met up with LEFT Sunday morning, so they did not get to see my accomplishments, but I can share it all with you.

Anyone else ever max out both guns? How about maxing out just one? Tell me your highest score stories for Buzz and Toy Story Midway Mania.

Here are my photos for proof (taken with my brand-new iPhone 5s :) ):
lyJsyLU.jpg

OKGhmMe.jpg
My triumphant pose. Though I'm not sure why the empty side said "Star Cadet." They both should have said "Galactic Hero" but I noticed they were doing this for everyone's on the on-ride photo....
:)

habuma

I got 999,999 on one gun the very first time I rode! That would seem to be an amazing accomplishment, but...well...I must admit that the score had not reset from the previous rider (who had scored quite well...just not 999,999).

Sure wish I had taken a picture, though. I now take pictures of all of my scores on Buzz and TSMM, although I've not managed to have any score worth keeping a photo of.

jkl2000

LOL! Were you strutting around the park for the rest of the day? Holding your own mett & greet?

Congrats!

I have a question about this ride, because I haven't experienced it yet. If there are two people, and just one stick to control the spinning, do you have problems where both people want to use the stick? Do you need to decide who's going to control the spinning? Just seems like trouble looming!

Last edited:

minniemickeyfan

We collected at least 14 galactic hero buttons on this trip. My daughter finally got one of her own and my wife got one or two.

I don't even bother shooting in the first room so I can steady the car for my son to rack up on the robot.

As for TSMM, I finally broke 200k this trip but that's it.
Wow, I didn't know there was a button? Do you just ask? I've gotten it several times. Now TSMM my highest is about 120k.

Lucky

Never played both guns. I always go with a family member. Last trip I gave my 7th grade daughter a couple tips and she maxed out the first minute or so of the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom