Pre-Trip I can show you the world.... January 2018

...and by world, I mean Walt Disney World!

IMG_1906.jpg

I'll be seeing you soon, MK!!!!

This is my first PTR/will be my first TR so bare with me!!

Let's get down to business - I'll provide the details ;)

IMG_5212.jpeg

WHO: Myself (Becca - almost 20) and my boyfriend Daniel (almost 21)!
WHEN: January 16th-22nd 2018
WHY: Why not?? But seriously, to celebrate our 3 year anniversary :inlove:
WHERE: We are staying at Coronado Springs 16th-21st and then a night at Beach Club!

Only 101 days to go :D:D:D

IMG_9595.jpg

Here we are last fall!!

fullsizeoutput_77be.jpeg

Here I am on my last trip which was in May of this year!
I LOVE PANDORA!!! I can't wait to be back!

IMG_5210.JPG

And here we are last week Friday for my Grandma's birthday :)

*Warning: this is going to be a bit text-heavy*

This trip has been a LONG time in the making.. like a year and a half. We knew we wanted to go on vacation together, but being in college leaves little time to work (I'm a nursing major and he is pursuing International Business) and so saving up took FOREVER. But I'm so glad we did!! This will be our first vacation together and the first vacation we are paying for all by ourselves!! We booked back in June but I haven't wanted to make a post because I thought time would go too slow.... I was wrong. Once we started the fall semester at the end of August, time has flown by. Soon I'm going to be studying for finals :arghh:

I'm trying not to be *too* crazy about our plans, over planning, etc. because this is going to be his second time ever in Disney, but his first time as an adult. He went with his family when he was about 3 or 4, so naturally he doesn't remember much!

I however, have been going to WDW since I was 3!! My first trip was in 2001 and ever since then, I've been hooked!! Now I'm almost 20 and I still plan on going as much as possible ;)

Which is why.... I BOUGHT AN AP!!!!! :p

After this trip I'm going again in March with my lovely grandmother and I am possibly going in May/June with my mom! It just made sense to take the plunge and get an AP :cool:

Now for our plans... We got the QS dining plan simply out of convenience for us paying up front and the fact that I only work 10 hours/week during the school year, I didn't want to have to try and save up when I'm not making that much to begin with.

Tuesday, January 16th:
We are flying out of Buffalo, NY (GO BILLS!) at 9:50am and landing in Orlando at 12:40pm.
I'm hoping to just go directly to Magical Express and head to CSR. After we drop our bags off, we're headed to Epcot!
First stop there will be to get my AP activated! I'm so excited!!!!
I haven't made FPs yet, but I think I'm going to try and grab some for Spaceship Earth, Frozen, and LWTL. We have a reservation at Via Napoli at 6:25pm. I'm super excited to eat there as well since I never have before! After dinner - if we have time - we're going to watch Illuminations, but if we run out of time we're going to be back at Epcot our last night so we can always watch then!

Wednesday, January 17th:
We plan to rope drop DHS this morning. I hope Daniel can get up on time this trip... he likes to sleep in, but we all know that doesn't fly in Disney :rolleyes:
Tentative FPs include TSMM, ToT, and Star Tours! After we finish at DHS (which should be around 3pm), we're going to park hop to MK for the night since there are EMH 8-10pm! I can't wait to see Happily Ever After again!! Seriously the best ever :inlove:

Thursday, January 18th:
Rope drop Epcot, no FPs this morning because we're going to hop to Animal Kingdom!! I cannot WAIT TO SEE PANDORA AGAIN!!!! Ahhh! During my May trip I fell in love!! Hopefully we can snag a FoP FP, and if not River Journey, Dinosaur, and Everest FPs, but I'd wait in standby for FoP anyway :D

Friday, January 19th:
MK day! We have an ADR for Be Our Guest at 9:30am. I know the breakfast is overpriced and not the best, but we have an extra credit to spare & the lunch menu doesn't really appeal to me! I think I'm going to get FPs for Space Mountain, 7DMT, and maybe Splash Mountain (and I'm gonna be THAT person & wear ponchos)
We also got tickets to Disney After Hours! I'm super excited to have a complete day & night there!

Saturday, January 20th:
An Animal Kingdom morning! We're going to *hopefully* get more FoP FPs (plus some for Everest & Dinosaur) cause you know, it's necessary... then head to MK at night!

Sunday, January 21st:
So we have to send our bags over to Beach Club this day, since we are switching hotels. I really didn't want to do a split stay but when I went to book our flights, there were no direct flights home on this day so we decided to stay until Monday! Then I tried to extend our stay at CSR but it wouldn't let me, so I asked Daniel if we could just splurge a little for a one night stay at Beach Club - which is my favorite resort :angelic: We're going to go to Disney Springs this day for lunch at Homecomin' at 11:35 and then head back to Beach Club. After that, our plans are to go to Epcot for the night & see Illuminations if we can. To end our perfect vacation we're going to go to Beaches & Cream at 10:30pm so I can get a No Way Jose!!!

Monday, January 22nd:
Departure Day :(:cry:
It makes me sad to even type that!! I don't wanna be headed home!!! But our plan is to rope drop DHS and do ToT & RnRC one last time if we can, I think our Tragical Express should show up around 11:30am since our flight leaves MCO at 2:35pm, landing in Buffalo at 5:15pm.

We make our FPs next month already!! Time has flown by so fast!!

I'll leave you with some pictures from my last trip, but otherwise, that's all for now folks! :p

IMG_1861.jpg
IMG_2212.jpg
IMG_3874.JPG

krause

Following! We're heading there Feb 1-8 so excited to see how your FP+ bookings go for FoP! Christmas seems so soon so I'm sure time will just fly now until your trip especially with studying for exams :bookworm:

21stamps

I've been a little absent on the trip report boards.. trying to keep strong about not going to Disney this year...but...

I can't wait to read your report!!!
Love the photos! (And lovin' the pumpkin farm!)

12in12

It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Good luck with your studies and I might see you at the World as our trips overlap. :)

becca_

Original Poster
Following! We're heading there Feb 1-8 so excited to see how your FP+ bookings go for FoP! Christmas seems so soon so I'm sure time will just fly now until your trip especially with studying for exams :bookworm:
Crossing my fingers for FoP!! I can't believe how fast the semester is going already! Thanks for following :)

I've been a little absent on the trip report boards.. trying to keep strong about not going to Disney this year...but...

I can't wait to read your report!!!
Love the photos! (And lovin' the pumpkin farm!)
Ahh! Wish you could be there this year :(
Good things come to those who wait!! :D Thanks for following!

It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. Good luck with your studies and I might see you at the World as our trips overlap. :)
Thanks for following! Hopefully we cross paths :)

I'll be following!
Woohoo!

prfctlyximprct

I hope I see you there!!!! ;) ;)

What a great trip you have planned! Love that your splurging with your night at Beach Club! What an awesome way to end a perfect trip!

Can believe we do fastpasses next month!!! :)

And I can’t wait to see Pandora!! Your pictures are giving me the chills :)

becca_

Original Poster
Oh Bills, not too hot today :joyfull:
I had to turn the game off!! It was making me too sad! :banghead:

I hope I see you there!!!! ;) ;)

What a great trip you have planned! Love that your splurging with your night at Beach Club! What an awesome way to end a perfect trip!

Can believe we do fastpasses next month!!! :)

And I can’t wait to see Pandora!! Your pictures are giving me the chills :)
I definitely will be stalking your stories as per usual when we go!! I gotta meet the real Ariel!! :rolleyes:
FPs are so soon!!! Double Digits tomorrow for me!! :eek::eek:

becca_

Original Poster
Ahh! So with school and midterms flying by, I just looked at my count down and we're at 78 days left!!!!

I can't believe tomorrow is already Halloween :jawdrop:
That means I'm going to be doing FP+ in 18 more days!!

becca_

Original Poster
Loving the PTR so far
Looking forward to the TR in 2018

Buffalo departure? I am a couple of hours north west of you (and Doc Disney)

I hope you have a great trip

Max
Thanks for following along!

Buffalo born & raised (probably won't stay here forever) but while I am here, Go Bills!!

becca_

Original Poster
Well, I make FPs on Friday so I thought it was appropriate to make a decently detailed schedule at work today, because let’s face it, Disney is more important than work ;)
image.jpg

I left the parentheses open to fill in times once I make our fast passes, and left blank the park hours until the week before since they can change. I can’t believe that it’s November already... I go home for Thanksgiving break next week!! This semester has flown by (which is a blessing).

I’ll update Friday with what FPs I was able to scoop up!! Cross your fingers for FoP!!

Courtney6682

Well, I make FPs on Friday so I thought it was appropriate to make a decently detailed schedule at work today, because let’s face it, Disney is more important than work ;)
View attachment 244262

I left the parentheses open to fill in times once I make our fast passes, and left blank the park hours until the week before since they can change. I can’t believe that it’s November already... I go home for Thanksgiving break next week!! This semester has flown by (which is a blessing).

I’ll update Friday with what FPs I was able to scoop up!! Cross your fingers for FoP!!

Good luck girl!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom