Pre-Trip I Can Feel The Magic Already!!

It's official; we are headed back to WDW in April of 2016! I booked our hotel reservation this morning. We booked a "Cars" family suite at AoA, both for the space and because of our son's love for all things "Cars". We will be there for 9 days and nights!! I could not be more excited! Well... at least until our Magic Bands get here, anyway. ;)

This is my plan for our vacation. Some things may be open to change, but here's the general breakdown:

Saturday, April 2: Check into Art of Animation. Rest for a little bit, and then head to MK for some rides, dinner at Be Our Guest, and the fireworks show. I'm hoping the kids will be able to hang long enough to also see the Electrical Parade.

Sunday, April 3: Spend the day at MK. Break for lunch at Crystal Palace, and probably going back to the hotel for rest for a little bit and maybe take a swim before coming back to ride rides. :)

Monday, April 4: Get up early for breakfast at Chef Mickey's, then head to EPCOT for a day of rides and World Showcase exploration. I'm so excited about taking my son to Christopher Robin's bedroom; I didn't even know that was there last time, and he LOVES Pooh and friends. :) Hoping the kids will hang in there long enough to watch IllumiNations!

Tuesday, April 5: Spend the day at AK. We will definitely be getting a FP for Kilimanjaro Sifaris so we can go in the morning. And hopefully it won't rain this time so I can get some good shots of the animals!!! :p I also want to have time to ride Dinosaur and let the kids play at the Boneyard. :)

Wednesday April 6: REST DAY. This is gonna be our chill day where we just hang out at the hotel and let the kids swim. We may end up going to Disney Springs for some shopping and maybe dinner that evening. :)

Thursday, April 7: This is the day my 13-year-old has been waiting for... We are going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :) All of us love the movies, but she really loves the books, too, so she is SUPER excited about getting to take a day to go over there during our vacation. She's already informed us she WILL be getting a wand. ;)

Friday, April 8: This is the day we have blocked for Hollywood Studios. But considering how much of it will be closed to the public, I only foresee us being there half a day. I want to get a FP for Toy Story Mania and then if we want to come back to the hotel and hang out or hop to another park, we might do that. Maybe I'll book a dinner reservation for 50's PTC...

Saturday, April 9: We have to leave to come home. :( Our mission is to check out WAY early and then go to MK to get in a few last minute rides before leaving. OR, if the kids want, we may skip going back to the parks and head a couple hours east to stop by the beach for a little while before driving home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom