I can breathe again!

Jo DeVil

Original Poster
Hope this is the right place?
I didn’t want to jinx anything but now I have our tickets for MNSSHP for the night I have ADR for BOG, and we (me, DH & DS10) can now join the all paid off club.

We are Home Again in Oct to BVW for 13 nights, then 3 nights HRH and then a 4 nights on the Dream (First time). We are on the DDDP and got all the ADR’s we wanted. So it is a lot of food but because we go for a long stay we take things easy and love finishing the day with a nice sit down meal at night and use the DP to its fullest. We like to have either Breakfast or an early Lunch with a later Dinner each night. So here they are:

Breakfast: O'Hana, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Tuskers, Cape May & Kona Café.

Lunch: Rain Forest Café AK, T-Rex, Via Napoil, Mama Melrose, Rose & Crown, Liberty Tree Tavern, Beaches and Cream, Raglan Road, Tuskers and hopefully Be Our Guest.

Dinner: Flying Fish, Narcossee, Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, Hollywood Brown Derby, Fulton's Crab House, Chef de France, Le Cellier, Citrcos, Yatchman Steak house, Be Our Guest, Artist Point, California Grill and because it is DH favorite a second visit to Narcossee.
We will have 78 snacks to use and we will.
I may get some flack for this but it is the truth. I miss Hatter!

DisneyDebNJ

Your ADRs almost mirror mine. The snack credits really come in handy, even on the way home. We use them to bring back a bunch of candy for family. Works out great for us! We did the Dream for 4 nights last September and loved it! Sounds like a glorious vacation!!! Have fun!!!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hope this is the right place?
I didn’t want to jinx anything but now I have our tickets for MNSSHP for the night I have ADR for BOG, and we (me, DH & DS10) can now join the all paid off club.

We are Home Again in Oct to BVW for 13 nights, then 3 nights HRH and then a 4 nights on the Dream (First time). We are on the DDDP and got all the ADR’s we wanted. So it is a lot of food but because we go for a long stay we take things easy and love finishing the day with a nice sit down meal at night and use the DP to its fullest. We like to have either Breakfast or an early Lunch with a later Dinner each night. So here they are:

Breakfast: O'Hana, Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, Tuskers, Cape May & Kona Café.

Lunch: Rain Forest Café AK, T-Rex, Via Napoil, Mama Melrose, Rose & Crown, Liberty Tree Tavern, Beaches and Cream, Raglan Road, Tuskers and hopefully Be Our Guest.

Dinner: Flying Fish, Narcossee, Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, Hollywood Brown Derby, Fulton's Crab House, Chef de France, Le Cellier, Citrcos, Yatchman Steak house, Be Our Guest, Artist Point, California Grill and because it is DH favorite a second visit to Narcossee.
We will have 78 snacks to use and we will.
I may get some flack for this but it is the truth. I miss Hatter!

I like your selections. We too are doing the Dream in October (sailing on Halloween - I sure hope there is something special that night) for our very first cruise and are looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom