I built the Fountain of Nations Jr

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
What did you use? Tell us how you did this. How long did it take you?
The fountain took me about 20 hours to build, the recent improvements including removing the bottom pool took me about 30. Every day after work 4:30- dark. The hardest part was tunneling the wires and hoses thru the tube that goes underground into the center pool.

JIMINYCR

Nice yard display. Wish I was that handy... Now you have to add colored lights. And a large sphere in the background.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Thanks, I will keep posted on some of my other projects int he area, some old and some upcoming.
Nice yard display. Wish I was that handy... Now you have to add colored lights. And a large sphere in the background.
The colored lights are already theyre LOL. I am thinking of bulding a half sphere and making it into an overhang. Theyre will be a vine tunnel that transforms into a light tunnel at night, if Im ambitious enough I will make a city.
Don't forget to play the Innoventions music loop between the fountain and sphere! :)
Its funny that you should mention that LOL. I used to use the whole loop between shows but wanted to use my own loop. I still use Papillion and the rest I made up on my own. I also used to use Epcots Fountain music. My laser show used some of the old Illuminations music, im still debating if I should run it or not this year.
What music is that?
I used a song from a video called Planet Earth, the Secret.

JIMINYCR

I am thinking of bulding a half sphere and making it into an overhang. Theyre will be a vine tunnel that transforms into a light tunnel at night, if Im ambitious enough I will make a city.

Theres the plastic replica of the spaceship earth that you can get for the monorail play sets. Would make a nice addition until you build a better sphere.

thumbnail.asp

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Theres the plastic replica of the spaceship earth that you can get for the monorail play sets. Would make a nice addition until you build a better sphere. I did on the other hand have 2 feet tall light up mushrooms and some reptiles in they're. They have been scraped a long time ago.

thumbnail.asp
Ha, sounds good, theyre is a black and white globe if you look at a different angle. I used to be pro Epcot and use all Epcot music and had a mini sphere but decided to make it my own. The sphere turned into the black and white earth lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom