I apologize in advance....

MouseMadness

Original Poster
This came in an email from my Grandma Betty.... and I just want to say I'm sorry. *awaits the throwing of rotten eggs, the rolling of eyes, a few giggles, and a few "Yeah, I heard those a year ago"* :lookaroun

TOP TEN TWISTED PUNS

1. Two vultures board an airplane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at them and says: "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one carrion allowed per passenger.

2. Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to
Hollywood and became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two weevils.

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

4. A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides aup to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during the root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of his office and asked them to disperse. But why? they asked, as they moved off. Because, he said, I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named Ahmal. The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him Juan. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.

8. These friars were behind in their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought the competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not.He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to persuade them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and
trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him . what? (Oh, man this is so bad, it's good) A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns
to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.

WDWFREAK53

*puts the crown on Christy's head*

Now that you have your crown...you can Queen the castle? :lookaroun

Christy you are now my queen of the bad joke club :lol:

SpongeScott

Christy, Christy, Christy, Christy......

Hey, did you hear about the panda that walked into a diner, sat down at the counter and ordered a meal? He patiently sat there waiting for his food. When it came, he politely ate the whole thing, pulled out a gun and shot the waiter and the cook and then walked out of the diner. Some guy ran after the panda and said, "What are you doing? You just killed two people! How can you do that?" And the panda said, "I'm a panda--look it up in the dictionary." So the guy finds a dictionary and looks up "panda": a black and white bear, eats shoots and leaves.

*rimshot*

Mitzer

Ok Christy, just for you hun.... (*Can tell this joke, afterall I am a blonde!)

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife
something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decides to buy her a cell phone.

She is all excited, she loves her phone. He shows her how to use it and explains to her all the features on the phone.

The next day the blonde goes shopping. Her phone rings and it's her husband.

"Hi honey," he says, "how do you like your new phone?"

She replies, "I just love it , it's so small and your voice is
clear as a bell but there's one thing I don't understand though."

"What's that, dear?" asks the husband.

"How did you know I was at Wal-Mart?"

(Ok maybe not the best joke, but I did give you the blonde disclaimer! :lol: )

kal1484

And once again, this prooves that Christy needs another child, because she STILL has too much time on her hands!

*thinks* time on her hands....thyme on her hand.....LMAO

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03
And once again, this prooves that Christy needs another child, because she STILL has too much time on her hands!

*thinks* time on her hands....thyme on her hand.....LMAO

Oh, Kelly..... :rolleyes:

:lol:

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by SpongeScott
....So the guy finds a dictionary and looks up "panda": a black and white bear, eats shoots and leaves.

*rimshot*

Good one, Scott. :lol: I actually heard a different version of this one a while back, except it was rated R:lookaroun

Here's one from the fourth grade:

Joe Shmoe went to see the doctor: "Doc, I get this tremendous, searing pain in my right eye everytime I drink coffee. "

Doc: "You mean after you drink it?"

Joe: "Actually, it hurts the most just as I'm taking a sip."

Doc: "Take the spoon out of your cup first."

:rolleyes:

tigsmom

Irish Humor

An Irishman, Englishman and Scotsman go into a pub and each order a
pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz
down and one lands in each of the pints.

The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands
another pint. The Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow. The Irishman reaches in to the glass, pinches the fly between his
fingers and shakes him while yelling, "Spit it out, ya ______________! Spit it out!"

Irish Cemetery:

Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Seamus, were stumbling home from the
pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old
graveyard.
"Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's
grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87."
"That's nothing," says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Tool, it
says here that he was 95 when he died."
Just then, Seamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be
145!"
"What was his name?" asks Paddy.
Seamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what
else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."

tigsmom

Gotta Love Drunk People

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the
morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets
up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger,
standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is three o'clock
in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is three in the morning and it is
pouring out!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't
you remember about three months ago when we broke down
and those two guys helped us?" "I think you should
help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out
into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark,
"Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes," comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark.

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk.

tigsmom

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they
were walking past the hospital swimming pool,

Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool
and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him.

She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. When the medical director
became aware of Edna's heroic act he immediately ordered her be discharged from
the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell Edna the news he said, "Edna, I have good news and
bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able
to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping In and saving the life of
another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Jim the patient you saved, hung Himself with his
bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

tigsmom

I know, it's poking fun! But Enjoy!
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes. The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the former US President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president." So she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm the president of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a superpower nation. And I am the cleverest president in American history, so America's people won't let me die." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Catholic I will sacrifice my life and let you
have the last parachute."

The girl said, "It's okay, there is a parachute left for you. America's cleverest president just took my schoolbag."

guwag

Dammit Tigsmom, you seem to have eactly the same sense of humour as me - I nearly wet myself after reading all of those jokes :lol:

RickEff

Mrs. Harris had been on a waiting list for 3 years waiting for the famous Mr. Opperknockety to come fix and tune her piano. He's a legend and known as the best piano tuner in the world. He is so busy that he will only visit a fix a piano one time.

After he was finished with Mrs. Harris' piano, she was blown away by how much better it sounded. It was just incredible.

She decided that now, the piano would become the centerpiece of her household so she had it moved to a proper location. Unfortunately, when she had it moved it became out of tune. After calling him to come back he simply said, "You should know by now, that Opperknockety only tunes once..."

tigsmom

Jesus is wandering around Jerusalem when he decides he really needs a new robe. After looking around, he sees a sign for "Finkelstein, the Tailor."

He goes in and Finkelstein prepares a new robe for him, which is a perfect fit. When Jesus asks how much he owes, Finkelstein brushes him off: "No,no, no, for the Son of God? There's no charge! However, may I ask a small favor? Maybe whenever you give a sermon you could just mention a little something about how your nice new robe was made by "Finkelstein the Tailor."

Jesus readily agrees and, as promised, plugs Finkelstein's robes every time he preaches.

Some months later, Jesus is walking through Jerusalem and happens by Finkelstein's shop. There is a huge line of people waiting for Finkelstein's robes. He pushes his way through the crowd to speak to Finkelstein. "Jesus, Jesus, look what a marvel you've been for business!" gushed Finkelstein. "Would you consider a partnership?"

"Sure, sure," replies Jesus. "Jesus &Finkelstein it is."
"Oh, no, no," says Finkelstein. "Finkelstein &Jesus." After all, I am the craftsman."

The two of them debated this for some time. Their discussion was long and spirited, but ultimately fruitful.

Finally, they come up with a mutually acceptable compromise. A few days later, the new sign went up over Finkelstein's shop...

Are you ready for this?

Are you sure you want to know?

Okay, you asked for it!

Here it comes...

"LORD &TAYLOR"

kal1484

Originally posted by guwag
Dammit Tigsmom, you seem to have eactly the same sense of humour as me - I nearly wet myself after reading all of those jokes :lol:

*gives you depends* That could be a joke too....:hammer:

guwag

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
How can you tell if someone has ADD?

I dunno, how?

Wanna go ride bikes?

That... was... terrible...

ADHD isn't a laughing matter, in fact I have it ooh airplane! Eerm what was I going to say again?? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom