I am totally, completely, and utterly ashamed of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsandersjr

I just don't get it. I get overly bored at work (like now), but I don't pull childish acts like you did. Granted, I thought some of the stuff was funny, in a cruddy way, but come on man!
Anyway, I was tired of seeing that stupid Larry Bird avatar, and I hope this username you created gets banned too.

darthdarrel

bsandersjr said:
I just don't get it. I get overly bored at work (like now), but I don't pull childish acts like you did. Granted, I thought some of the stuff was funny, in a cruddy way, but come on man!
Anyway, I was tired of seeing that stupid Larry Bird avatar, and I hope this username you created gets banned too.
Don't worry he will be once Steve sees it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Dont mind me.....I just wanted to post in this thread before it gets shut down and the orriginator banned......again.

Marge10369

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, guess I'm going to be the good guy and offer up my forgiveness. The first person to do so on two pages mind you. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. If he is sincere, he won't do it again, and if he does, he's gone. Ultimately, it isn't my decision to make and am in no way telling Steve what to do. I'd just hope that ya'll would have a little more compassion for someone!

I agree.

Mmmeredith

Truthfully, your posts really didn't offend me. Racism? Nope. White supremacy? Nope. It was simply a little school-yard bullying, nothing too serious. For these boards, it was pretty tame -- not the hostility I've grown accustomed to. The comments were uncalled for, but I can understand that work boredom leads to crazy things...those who can't must be blessed with wonderful jobs. I'll throw my forgiveness into the ring, for what it's worth. I think it's more honorable to admit to what you've done than to just create a new ID and start posting again.

Also, it is very offensive to suggest he has a mental illness (especially something as serious as schizophrenia). Mental illness is a serious, serious problem and to suggest that posting a few things under a pseudonym implies that he is suffering from such an illness shows a clear lack of understanding. To me, such posts are significantly more offensive than posts that say "You people are a bunch of jokes."

Number_6

Listen, I must have missed the posts from the screen name that was insulting people and being rude, the only posts I've seen are the ones here and those under the name of JKovach. I've been in jobs where workplace boredom might have lead me to do stupid things. The worst I've done is some minor pranks on a guy that needed to lighten up. He even later thanked me for it because he realised that he was taking things way too seriously and needed to develop more of a sense of humor. So, although I don't know what was said or done, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I've seen some pretty cruddy behavior around these parts before from people that have been members for a long time. And they have all been forgiven for lapses in judgement, so I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and move along. Of course, final say for that rests with Steve, so if he's willing to give you one last chance, then I think the majority here would be willing to as well. At least you were willing to own up and apologize for what you said and did, which is more than most would do.

jcat2312

I also forgive JKovach. Yes, he was way out of line with yesterday's comments, but it takes a lot to apologize to a large group like this one. I feel he should be given 1 more chance.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sox2004 said:
Everything stated under the name Disnick was entirely a joke, I knew the name would be banned, and I was merely being rude for nothing. It was honestly a joke though and not the person who I am.

Your "joke" took me 45 minutes to clear up last night. I have much better things to do on my vacation than deal with petty stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom