I am sooooooooooooo excited!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Soooo last night... I booked my airfare AND I also went online and bought my 10 day park hopper!!! :sohappy:

I was soooooooooooo excited, like, OMG, that I even wet my pants!!! :eek: :sohappy:

Soooo, my park hopper will, like, be here anyday now, like, OMG!!!

*is toooooooooooo excited*

WHOO HOOO, 46 days, 12 hours, 52min, and 46sec and counting!

*wets self again* :eek: :sohappy: :sohappy:

WDW here I come!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne

DMC-12 said:
Soooo last night... I booked my airfare AND I also went online and bought my 10 day park hopper!!! :sohappy:

I was soooooooooooo excited, like, OMG, that I even wet my pants!!! :eek: :sohappy:

:lol:

:lookaroun
Clean up aisle 9

like, when are you going?!
I'm going soon too!!
but i have an AP!!1!1

Upvote 0

DMC-12

Original Poster
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
Clean up aisle 9

like, when are you going?!
I'm going soon too!!
but i have an AP!!1!1

LIKE OMG!!!! I am going ON DEC 10th :sohappy: :sohappy:

*is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited*

Upvote 0

AliciaLuvzDizne

DMC-12 said:
LIKE OMG!!!! I am going ON DEC 10th :sohappy: :sohappy:

*is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited*
im going november 13-20

maybe i'll be able to come back for december too!!
woohoo!!1!!

Upvote 0

Wckd Queen

DMC-12 said:

Don't forget to pack the Depends :lol:

Upvote 0

DMC-12

Original Poster
Wckd Queen said:
Don't forget to pack the Depends :lol:

OMG!! Like I know!!! righrt?!

I aM aLsZo pAcKiNG elephant tranqulizers... So.. tHaT my fRiEnDZ n fAMiLY can keEp mE uNdEr coNtrOl. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Wckd Queen

DMC-12 said:
OMG!! Like I know!!! righrt?!

I aM aLsZo pAcKiNG elephant tranqulizers... So.. tHaT my fRiEnDZ n fAMiLY can keEp mE uNdEr coNtrOl. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Dont forget the tranquilizer gun...you might run off in all the excitement and your friends and family may need to track you via the trail of excitement you leave... :lookaroun

:lol:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
OMG....I am getting soooooo excited hearing about how excited everyone else is getting......we are leaving Nov 26 so I went down yesterday and filled the gas tank in the car!!!! How fricken awesome is that!!!!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

DMC-12 said:

*Runz over your foots* :cool:

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
TAC said:
What happens if the price of gas goes down before you leave? Then you would have to burn all that gas up so that you could go out and buy more gas before you leave.

Just put the car up on blocks and put a brick on the gas pedal.

Oh snap.....that would be horrid....driving to WDW passing all that cheap gas, knowing that I filled up with expensive gas cause I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (deep breath) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that I could not wait......

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom