I am leaving for WDW right now!!

rsoxguy

wayyyyyy to rub it in! Ugh... I hate sitting at my cubicle reading this!

Perspective is a funny thing. I would love to be able to visit downtown Boston after work today, get an ice cream cone at Quincey Market, and eat dinner at The Atlantic Fish Company in the Back Bay. Call me a loon, but I wouldn't even mind the smell of the T right now.

WDWmazprty

Perspective is a funny thing. I would love to be able to visit downtown Boston after work today, get an ice cream cone at Quincey Market, and eat dinner at The Atlantic Fish Company in the Back Bay. Call me a loon, but I wouldn't even mind the smell of the T right now.

I love Quincy Market! I visited my bro who lives in Orange over the summer and we went there. We enjoyed ourselves and ate great!

ddbowdoin

haha! I can see the ice cream, and def the AFC (solid choice) and nice string of restaurants there (Vox = trendy, Abe and Louis = best steak in Boston).

the smell of the T though... man, you're nuts! I'll take a monorail now!

ddbowdoin

Boston is a pretty nice city, especially if you're interested in history. I have an uncle who is a BAJILLIONAIRE (lives in Windemere) and his kids NEVER go to Disney. They could practicaly own a room at the GF if he wanted to but they never go, it boggles my mind. He also never offers me a room, ughhhhhhh haha.

rsoxguy

You want to know the funny part? I could leave work right now (literally) and get to WDW within 2 1/2 hours. Tomorrow I'm getting some sun (high of 78, sunny), and I would still rather fly to Boston and hang around the city.

LSU_Tigger

I will miss you all and post my trip report in about 10 days!! :ROFLOL:

Yeah!!! I am going to Disney!!!

Yes you are very lucky, but the crowds you will see..........I'm no longer jealous. I don't like the amount of people at this time. I'm sure you will have a magical time. I'll wait to see your update when you post it.

I'm missing Disney very bad cause I haven't been there since March. I had a trip planned for this week but had to cancel because of work.

Have fun powlessfamily4!!!

smk

You want to know the funny part? I could leave work right now (literally) and get to WDW within 2 1/2 hours. Tomorrow I'm getting some sun (high of 78, sunny), and I would still rather fly to Boston and hang around the city.
How soon can you have your head examined? :p :ROFLOL:Funny thing about living in a cold state. We spend (okay, I spend) all winter wishing for a warm day and warm feet and people in the south apparently think of cold days and cold feet. I love Boston too, but I would not trade a visit to 78 degrees and sun for cold and rainy, even for a history lesson. (I mean no offense and I do apologize in advance if I offend you in any way, seriously).

Susan Savia

Nothing like reading this from work that folks are leaving on their trips. 46 day til mine...will it ever get here...? Hope you all have a fantastic time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom