I am going to DCA for Super Soap Weekend!

piglet*florida

Original Poster
I am going to Super Soap Weekend at DCA in 3 weeks (April 19-21). I am staying at The Paradise Pier hotel. I have been to WDW zillions of times and this will be my first trip to DCA! I am soooo excited about going. Any tips or inside scoop on this event?:confused:

Jodigrl328

If u are a ABC soap fan eat at the soap opera bistro. I don't watch the shows myself but the setting of the restauant is very interesting. It will probalby be packed, but whatever you do, make sure you ride soarin' over california. Paradise Pier is a nice hotel. Very nice views if you have one of the park. Have fun!

piglet*florida

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. Included in my package is a breakfast at Soap Opera Bistro with the soap stars, so I will see that restaurant for sure. And I will try to get to that ride too, if I have time in between soap events :lol:

pixiedust32

This was the first week with the soap stars from AMC - they have it set up very similar to the Super Soap Weekend at Disney MGM - but on a smaller scale - they have like autograph sessions and talk shows and game shows set up throughout the park - so don't worry about it only being at the ABC Bistro

They are also selling special merchandise (of course) with limited pins and tshirts etc. You can find them in the Hollywood Backlot area - either in the Soaplink store (attached to the Bistro) and Gone Hollywood.

I hope you enjoy your trip and you will love the food at the Bistro! If you have a special soap request to sit on that set - I've eaten at the Nurse's station / Kelly's and the Wharf - it's a kick!!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom