I-75 could close north of Alachua due to Flooding

Seanual757

As of this morning I-75 SB is still open several roads around the Santa Fe River near High Springs are closed. I would expect I-75 to be closed by the weekend if not tomorrow as the waters are inching closer to the bridge every hour.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
As of this morning I-75 SB is still open several roads around the Santa Fe River near High Springs are closed. I would expect I-75 to be closed by the weekend if not tomorrow as the waters are inching closer to the bridge every hour.

I decided to keep my WDW trip starting 9/16. I can say this much: I'm glad I added a day on the front end. I was originally planning on driving down from Tallahassee on Sunday with both a Chef Mickey brunch and MNSSHP. I thought that was cramming in too much for one day. So I added the Sat. check in with plans to hang out in HS and see the projection / fireworks shows there instead.

I'll just get an early start on Saturday and take US-27 / US-19, if I have to.

Upvote 0

Seanual757

Yea Hwy 27 is closed in High Springs just after Ft White all the way to 41 they have a detour going,

Good luck you will make it as the roads are less congested daily.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
Yea Hwy 27 is closed in High Springs just after Ft White all the way to 41 they have a detour going,

Good luck you will make it as the roads are less congested daily.

Thanks. US-27 diverges from US-19 at Perry. At that point I follow US-19. Follow US-27 spur from Chiefland. It rejoins in Williston. US-27 to Ocala. Then back to the regular route of I-75/Turnpike/SR-429/Western Way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom