HWS + MNSSHP same day FP+

TmpsnMouse

Original Poster
We are going to HWS on 10/17 for the day and have tickets to MNSSHP for that evening. We have selected our FP+ selections for HWS but I keep seeing that we can add FP also to MNSSHP. When I try to add them on MDE I get an error that we have already made selections for that day at another park and that our selections would be replaced if I select any others. I have my party tickets linked, or at least they show up under my tickets.
I'm new to all of this since I havent been to WDW since I was a child so i may be missing something super obvious. Any help on how to make FP selections ahead of time for MNSSHP? Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There are no FPs during MNSSHP. What you may have read is that if you enter the MK between 4-7 pm with your party ticket you *may* be able to make FPs during those three hours ONLY IF you have not made FPs in any other park for that day.

You are getting the error message because you already have FPs for DHS.

TmpsnMouse

Original Poster
There are no FPs during MNSSHP. What you may have read is that if you enter the MK between 4-7 pm with your party ticket you *may* be able to make FPs during those three hours ONLY IF you have not made FPs in any other park for that day.

You are getting the error message because you already have FPs for DHS.

Ohhhh!! Makes sense then. Thanks so much for that info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom