Hurricanes, Hurricanes... Is It Ever going To Stop

Tim G

Original Poster
Ehmmm *cough* Errr.... I mean *couch* could SHE be the next??? *couch*...

And this "girlie" already has a name too...

And The Name Is...................

LISA

201458W5.gif

Atta83

O gosh could you imagine if they named all the hurricanes from the simpsions...o wait its starting already with lisa! But shes the good one.

And Jenne dont know what the heck she wants to do.........

Tim G

Original Poster
Well, you may say whatever you want... when this storm hits florida, you're girlfriend will be on the news.......................Nationwide... :D

Lovecraft

Ivan sucked! Lisa needs to just scoot on by.

Glad we moved out of the condo on Pensacola Beach a few months ago... but it was still pretty frightening here in Crestview. I did get power and internet back last night though. I would like to thank all the out of town electric companies that helped.

cru5h

I've had about enough of the hurricanes myself. I'm in a mandatory evacuation area and deciding which of my few possessions were important enough to put into storage and which had to be sacrificed wasn't fun. I don't want to have to do it again.

disneymoc

Atta83 said:
We actually got some remnintes of Ivan here in Texas last night, or so the weather man said.
Yeah I've been hearing that too. Apparantly there are some kind of remnants of Ivan left in the Gulf that could potentially become a tropical depression. Not sure how that works, but who knows?

Tim G

Original Poster
I think we don't have to worry about Karl... (my opinion)

But Jeannie??? well... It was going west-northwest but it's altered course

Name: Hurricane Jeanne
Location: About 500 miles, 810 km, East of Great Abaco Island.
Lat/Long: 26.1N, 69.0W
Max Winds: 100 mph
Category: 2

Heading: West-Southwest <---- And THIS is what's bothering me!!!

Speed: 5 mph
Pressure: 28.56 inches

* MY LATEST INFO OF THIS HURRICANE, IN THE "HURRICANE JEANNE THREAD" *

SpongeScott

If the remnants fo Ivan redeveloped into a tropical storm, would it get renamed?

Looks like Jeanne is going to go for the Carolinas. Karl and Lisa should quietly go out to sea.

And although there are still 2+ months in hurricane season, mid-October thru November are usually as quiet as the beginning of the season. Notice I said "usually"; all bets are off this year.

Tim G

Original Poster
SpongeScott said:
If the remnants fo Ivan redeveloped into a tropical storm, would it get renamed?

Looks like Jeanne is going to go for the Carolinas. Karl and Lisa should quietly go out to sea.

And although there are still 2+ months in hurricane season, mid-October thru November are usually as quiet as the beginning of the season. Notice I said "usually"; all bets are off this year.
Yep!! It should, but it seems like everything's a bit different this year...

Atta83

SpongeScott said:
If the remnants fo Ivan redeveloped into a tropical storm, would it get renamed? .

From what I understand yes it would be renaimed, in this situation I think they would because Ivans name has been (hopefully)retired due to the damage he did.

Tim G

Original Poster
Atta83 said:
From what I understand yes it would be renaimed, in this situation I think they would because Ivans name has been (hopefully)retired due to the damage he did.
Indeed!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom