Hurricane Irma Cams and Still Shots

21stamps

Original Poster
I'm going to be up all night watching these stupid storm chaser vids and now the guy at Irish Kevin's.. I'm assuming he has ear plugs in. Hopefully he also either utilized the bar, or took some melatonin.

5thGenTexan

I'm going to be up all night watching these stupid storm chaser vids and now the guy at Irish Kevin's.. I'm assuming he has ear plugs in. Hopefully he also either utilized the bar, or took some melatonin.

I had to give up at midnight last night. Did he ever get up before the webcam stopped/

21stamps

Original Poster
This was 3 hours ago, and they're still in the thick of it. Has anyone seen photos of the other Keys?

IMG_4133.jpg
IMG_4132.PNG

cosmicgirl

You'll find the source videos of the gas station in Islamorada here. The guy said they did not lose power or cell service, the wind got very bad but he didn't see any storm surge. He'll start a new feed when he feels like it.

21stamps

Original Poster
You'll find the source videos of the gas station in Islamorada here. The guy said they did not lose power or cell service, the wind got very bad but he didn't see any storm surge. He'll start a new feed when he feels like it.

Any word on the Key Deer? Or Big Pine in general?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom