Hurricane Ike

forevermickey

Original Poster
I posted this in General discussion first by accident ( being a new forum poster)- I am freaking out about Hurricane Ike- it is supposed to hit about the time I am scheduled to be at disney- can anyone tell me the proto call for Hurricanes in the parks-- Also - has anyone heard of an update about the main pool at the Caribbean Beach Resort? thanks

The Mom

Premium Member
I posted this in General discussion first by accident ( being a new forum poster)- I am freaking out about Hurricane Ike- it is supposed to hit about the time I am scheduled to be at disney- can anyone tell me the proto call for Hurricanes in the parks-- Also - has anyone heard of an update about the main pool at the Caribbean Beach Resort? thanks

WDW has generators, so power outage is not an issue. If there is danger of high winds with tree limbs, debris, etc flying, they will keep you in your resort, with special activities planned.

These hurricanes are much worse for the average person who does not have the resources of WDW.

erstwo

If what I read last night is correct, if there is a Hurricane WARNING issued for Orlando/ Disney, you can reschedule your trip at no cost (if you are booked at a Disney resort).

Don't know what your travel status is though..... if you are flying you might not be able to transfer your tickets or it might cost you a bundle. :brick:

glingo

As long as my flight can make it there on the 14th I am not worried about what the weather will do while we are there. It's Disney!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom