Humourous WDW Stories

Mickeyboof

Post humorous stories that happened at WDW.

I'll start, my brother and I were going to go meet Jessie and Woody by Splash Mountain. Our mother told my brother that if you say "Andy's coming," they will fall down and act dead. So, my brother tested it. Once they took our picture and we got their autograph, my brother said, "ANDY'S COMING ANDY'S COMING!" He then jumps on Woody, and remember, these are heavy, big costumes that cast members are wearing, so you can just imagine the guy inside there just sweating because a young child is literally hanging on his neck. My brother continues, "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!"

He got a talk by both our mom and the cast members, ouch.

Humorous stories, or disrespectful stories?

Because that’s not funny. Actors are not play toys, even if they’re playing toys.

EZRock

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Humorous stories, or disrespectful stories?

Because that’s not funny. Actors are not play toys, even if they’re playing toys.
I think you're taking this story a bit seriously, it's not like the cast member was going to die or anything. Yes, correct, it might have been painful at the time, but that doesn't mean it's not humorous. For example, there are some stories of me in the past that I have experienced pain that I find humorous now. This story happened more than five years ago.

I mean come on, what's not funny about a kid hangin' on some cast member's body and yelling a quote from Toy Story? I bet the cast member (if he/she remembers) would laugh about it now.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I think you're taking this story a bit seriously, it's not like the cast member was going to die or anything. Yes, correct, it might have been painful at the time, but that doesn't mean it's not humorous. For example, there are some stories of me in the past that I have experienced pain that I find humorous now. This story happened more than five years ago.

I mean come on, what's not funny about a kid hangin' on some cast member's body and yelling a quote from Toy Story? I bet the cast member (if he/she remembers) would laugh about it now.
Character performers generally don't find kids hanging off them funny. Sorry

Mickeyboof

Even though I don’t know who it was, I can absolutey confirm that the CM in question is not laughing about it now.

Perhaps they’re using it as a war story, but they’re not laughing about it.

EZRock

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I would like to expand a little bit on my apology. I understand that the story I provided wasn’t funny and it was disrespectful to those who work at WDW. I hope y’all can forgive me, I’ll go ahead and go edit the original post.

JIMINYCR

I would like to expand a little bit on my apology. I understand that the story I provided wasn’t funny and it was disrespectful to those who work at WDW. I hope y’all can forgive me, I’ll go ahead and go edit the original post.
Welcome to WDWMAGIC. Apology accepted. Youll find that the diverse types of members visiting here will have different reactions to others, no matter what you post youll get someone offended. Ive been flamed before for posting a what I thought was a tongue in cheek response to someones original post. Your sense of humor and how you saw that situation just rubbed them wrong. Move on.

LUVofDIS

I have seen and been part of many "funny" things in WDW. The latest was the confronting Squirrel by the shaved ice kiosk by the Japan Pavilion. There was some food that someone dropped or put out for the ducks. The ducks started to dine on their meals when a squirrel rushes out, sort of pounced and forced the ducks to disengage with their meals and the squirrel began to enjoy. People went around the squirrel and he did not mind how close these people got to him. That was until a lady, who must not have noticed him, stepped within inches of him and the squirrel jumped up and away and the lady, who was carrying a drink, was startled, screamed and dropped the drink creating a huge mess as it splashed on her, the squirrel and a few others close by. It was probably more funny if you were there and the people that had whatever the drink was on their legs and shoes probably didn't think it was that funny. The lady was laughing about it afterwards though.

jaklgreen

Alrighty, I guess everyone has their own sense of humor. I apologize.

WHAT? I have a great sense of humor, but in no way would I think that hurting someone is funny. I don't go into work expecting someone to grab me and hurt me. Do you? You don't know what kind of damage you can do to a person, especially those in already heavy costumes. There is nothing funny about that to anyone decent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom