Hulk Down for Rehab

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by wdwmagic
www.screamscape.com/html/universal_orlando.html

reporting that Incredible Hulk will be down for annual maintaince for the week of Monday, Sept 10th

Thanks for the update steve. This past trip I survived the Hulk. last year it broke down right at the launch and we were stuck at the top and my g/f was freaking out and said she was never going to ride it again. I guess it was the longwalk down. :p but I dragged her on it and she loved and wanted to ride it more.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Alberrisford
arrrgh, i would of probably passed out! :eek:

I felt like it! The start of it is what gets you. After that its just nothing but ur face beening smashed in. lol

neilybealy

Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Thanks for the update steve. This past trip I survived the Hulk. last year it broke down right at the launch and we were stuck at the top and my g/f was freaking out and said she was never going to ride it again. I guess it was the longwalk down. :p but I dragged her on it and she loved and wanted to ride it more.

You had to walk down??? jeez, I would have definitely passed out

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

Originally posted by neilybealy

You had to walk down??? jeez, I would have definitely passed out

Yep we had to walk down it. Right at the very top of the tube before u come and roll. thats where we got stuck.:)

neilybealy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

Not sure really! If I were to guess I would say around 70 to 100 ft :)

Oh that - there's no way I would have been able to walk down that - I would have had to wait for it to be fixed lol

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

Oh that - there's no way I would have been able to walk down that - I would have had to wait for it to be fixed lol

It wasnt that bad. My g/f cried like a baby lol but if u seen pics of the hulk u just walk down the tunnel at a angle. :)

neilybealy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

It wasnt that bad. My g/f cried like a baby lol but if u seen pics of the hulk u just walk down the tunnel at a angle. :)

oh so you're not out in the open then??

i can't remember what the hulk looks like from the pics i've seen

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

oh so you're not out in the open then??

i can't remember what the hulk looks like from the pics i've seen

Ur inside a tunnel thats shooting up at a angle. Yu can go to OrlandoRocks.com and he's got some pics of The Hulk.

neilybealy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

Ur inside a tunnel thats shooting up at a angle. Yu can go to OrlandoRocks.com and he's got some pics of The Hulk.

oh yeah, I see what you mean - think I would still be nervous and sweating a lot though!!

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

oh yeah, I see what you mean - think I would still be nervous and sweating a lot though!!

I was sweating like crazy before i got on the ride. lol made me nervous!!!

neilybealy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hulk Down for Rehab

I was sweating like crazy before i got on the ride. lol made me nervous!!!

i can imagine!!

we got stuck on a ride in alton towers (UK) call oblivion - we got half way up and the thing stopped - the man came walking up the stairs in a safety harness and checked everyone was ok - the worse part about it was not knowing if it would start again - if it hadn't then it was the stairs for us too.

fortunately it started up again :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom