Huge Contributor to This Site in Hospital

Gregory

mkt said:
I just now got the update..

HE IS COMING HOME!

No time/date, but I've been told it's gonna be soon..

THIS IS GREAT!!
Awesome :)

I can't wait to talk to him on AIM... :)

Rob, have you seen him or talked to him since the accident?

tigger248

Wow, I haven't been online much recently due to work and school and look what I miss. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lil' Buford and his family. It's good to hear of all the progress that he's made. Here's hoping that the rest of his recovery is just as speedy.

General Grizz

Hi, everyone - I just wanted to update you on behalf of the family with a great big "THANK YOU!" Lil Buford is now at home, and I've finally been able to come online and send out update emails. Hopefully he'll be back on these boards one day.

The 'grizzly family' is doing just fine, and I am glad to see that WDWMagic is still in great hands. :wave:

SpongeScott

General Grizz said:
Hi, everyone - I just wanted to update you on behalf of the family with a great big "THANK YOU!" Lil Buford is now at home, and I've finally been able to come online and send out update emails. Hopefully he'll be back on these boards one day.

The 'grizzly family' is doing just fine, and I am glad to see that WDWMagic is still in great hands. :wave:
Thanks for the great news. Good to see you post too. :wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
General Grizz said:

Glad to hear the good news. I hope to see you around these parts again.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
General Grizz said:

Grizz, send your nephew my best, and let him know that I have some things for him.

I'm glad and relieved to see that he is doing better.

:wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
General Grizz said:

There's my uncle! :wave:

Glad to see you back, sir. I'm sure I'll be talking to you bunches to make sure that Lil Buford is in tip top shape daily. He's got presents from Big Al's Gal and myself headed his way. Give him the heads up for me, eh? :D

tigsmom

General Grizz said:

How wonderful to hear & so nice to see you again! :sohappy:

prberk

Good to hear from you Grizz. 'Lil Buford and your family are still in my prayers, and I asked the youth group that I lead (New Hope Baptist Church in Matoaca) to pray for him as well, which they did on Friday night before our lock-in. Sometimes the name of our church is especially appropriate!! (Even if it does inspire thoughts of "Star Wars," too! :lookaroun ).

Glad to hear the continuing good news!! And Grizz, you know that you can count on me if you all need anything.

Paul

barnum42

General Grizz said:

Great to see you in the neighbourhood :wave: Good news that Lil Buford is out of the hospital :D

WDWScottieBoy

Excellent news...and Grizz...SO glad to see you back here, try not to be a stranger, and come out of retirement! Also, get on AIM more so we can chat, I'd love to get more news on all this and more! :wave:

Gucci65

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to browse the forums lately and totally missed this.

The members here are AWESOME!! Look how you all came together in prayer, sending cards and food (giftcards). Makes me glad that I'm associated with you folks!!:sohappy:

Lil'Buford will be in my thoughts and prayers for a continued recovery.

TiggerBW

I am so happy to hear this wonderful news that he is home and doing so well!
Grizz - it's great to see you back as well! We do miss you! :wave:

figmentmom

General Grizz said:

GRIZZ! :wave: This is such good news...we've all been thinking about you and your family!

Maria

mkt said:
Maria,

He was in a massive car accident. His vehicle was clipped by another car on a major Orlando highway, resulting in him losing control of the car and crossing the median. Once having crossed the median, he was hit on the drivers door by a huge SUV at full speed.

He is extremely lucky to be alive, and the damage caused is nothing compared to what could have happened. He has a crushed hand, injured leg, broken hip, bruised lungs, and they had to remove his spleen.

he was lucky, indeed!! Thanks for the explanation... now what is the "spleen"??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom