HS Slinky Dog starts running earlier than posted opening.

icc2515

Original Poster
When did they start running Slinky earlier than park opening? Park opening is at 10, Slinky running at least at 9:20. We got in line at 9:25 and it is moving steadily.

Club Cooloholic

When did they start running Slinky earlier than park opening? Park opening is at 10, Slinky running at least at 9:20. We got in line at 9:25 and it is moving steadily.
So this begs the question. What do you do if you are in line and the ride is about to board, but it's 3 mins to the start of virtual boarding groups on rise!

NelleBelle

And dangerous! I was hit by by a flying phone when on BTMRR when somebody had their phone out videoing/taking selfies when it slipped out of their hands. Luckily it didn't hit my children and hit hit my shoulder and not my face/head or hand--it likely would've broken something. I was bruised for weeks after. If it were me and it was nearly 10am and I was trying for a BG, I would've let people behind me go in front of me or just forgone the ride altogether if it was that close.

LastoneOn

Often happens with many rides. Everyone there ready to go to work, might as well open the doors!! Some might call it pixie dust I guess.

PostScott

Among the stuff that people already said, if CM's can see if the park will have a big crowd before rope drop then they will open the rides early to disperse the crowds so infections don't spread as fast. However 40 minutes before park opening seems pretty early. I'd imagine that they would start at earliest 30 minutes before park opening.

NelleBelle

Sounds like it's been opening "early" to avoid crowd gathering at the front gate with those arriving really early trying to get to the park for the coveted BG for RoTR and riding MMRR and park "commandos" in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom