Howdy... So happy to be here

Poppinsfan05

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I consider myself the luckiest kid on the face of the earth. My life didn't start out very good at all. I never had a dad and well I might as well say I never had a mom either because she was hooked on drugs and did awful things to harm herself and also me as I got a little older. Once this became know I was place in the State system and I was shuffled around from Foster family to Foster family hoping to be adopted one day. Some of these Foster families were great others not so great. As I got older I lost hope in ever being adopted and just waited to age out of the system and try and most likely fail at making it on my own in the world. Then came the two people that are fostering me now that love Disney and I have never had it better in the short time I have been with them. I have been to Disney World twice already and I really think they are going to adopt me. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I hope to meet other amazing Disney crazed people here and just have tons of fun. The next time we are suppose to go but it is really up in the air because of the coronavirus is in July. That is when I am thinking they are going to adopt me officially right before the trip. (Fingers crossed)

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about those past negative experiences you have gone through but it sounds like you have found a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck to you and though even when it's hard remember to keep faith and hope in your heart as you will find it will help guide you through all endeavours in your life.

Poppinsfan05

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear about those past negative experiences you have gone through but it sounds like you have found a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck to you and though even when it's hard remember to keep faith and hope in your heart as you will find it will help guide you through all endeavours in your life.
Thanx so much for those special words.

Disneygoof21

So happy that you found a great (Disney) foster family. I'll cross my fingers that your next trip to the World will be your "adoption" announcement. Good luck!
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom