How will now named Tropical Storm Andrea impact your vacation plans?

ImagineerDude

Be safe! But don't worry, if you head to the parks on a day like this to brave the rain then you won't have to worry about wait times! Straight from My Disney Experience app:

MK longest is PPF at 40 minutes and Space is only 15 minutes!

EPCOT longest is Soarin' at just 55 minutes! Crazy!

DHS longest is obviously TSMM at 55 minutes as well! Almost unheard of!

AK longest wait is the Safaris at a whopping 20 minutes. EE is 10!

Ana Leal

Im scare this is going to be my first time at Disney World and i hate the rain, im leaving on June 12th so far the weather looks fine, sunny with 30% of rain, but what if the tropical storm Andrea gets worst?

LuLaSue

Im scare this is going to be my first time at Disney World and i hate the rain, im leaving on June 12th so far the weather looks fine, sunny with 30% of rain, but what if the tropical storm Andrea gets worst?
Last August, our first day, we were admist a huge tropical storm. All parks were open. We all slickered up and headed out to Epcot. We headed over to the land. Only our feet were wet, we all wore shorts or dresses it was all good. We saw everything there was to see in the pavillion and had a wonderful lunch. It took up about 3 hours of our time. When we finished the rain had stopped. Don't let the rain stop you! Go and do! Go enjoy the magic.

The Mom

Premium Member

Even a Cat 5 hurricane doesn't stick around FL for a week. Andrea is already up here in NE Florida, so by tomorrow WDW will be back to usual summer weather.

MOXOMUMD

It's been raining all day here in Ohio too. First day of summer break and it's a downpour. At least there's no humidity. :) It's actually cold. :(

Zman-ks

Tornado watch this morning!
75.gif

Yikes...

DisneyDebNJ

Last August, our first day, we were admist a huge tropical storm. All parks were open. We all slickered up and headed out to Epcot. We headed over to the land. Only our feet were wet, we all wore shorts or dresses it was all good. We saw everything there was to see in the pavillion and had a wonderful lunch. It took up about 3 hours of our time. When we finished the rain had stopped. Don't let the rain stop you! Go and do! Go enjoy the magic.
I remember that!!!

bethymouse

Original Poster
Baseball games cancelled tonight.:( RAIN!:eek: We only have 1 more left, then it's off to DISNEY!:D If there are any make up games, we won't be able to do them!:(
The storm will be gone shortly, and all weather will be back to normal in Florida for next week.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom