How to make Fast Pass with out tickets for certain members

Kristamouse

Original Poster
My family of 8 has our tickets and I am doing FP this afternoon when our two youngest are napping. My inlaws will be joining us for two days and will purchase their FL resident ticket at the gate. Can I book FP+ for all 10 of us or just my family of 8?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You have to have valid ticket media for each person you're booking FP+ for.

Once you're there, you can try to clone your 8 FP+ to the inlaws, but not everything will necessarily be available.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I don't know how Resident tickets work, but if they can buy on-line and get a voucher, the voucher qualifies as a valid ticket media on their account.

ETA: According to MouseSavers, they can order on-line and get a voucher:

Florida Resident Discount on Platinum Pass
Florida residents get substantial discounts on regular Platinum Passes.

• First Time Florida Resident Platinum Pass: $691.19 for all ages, including tax ($106.50 off the regular price).
  • Renewal Florida Resident Platinum Pass: $584.69 for all ages, including tax ($91.59 off the regular price).
You must have proof of Florida residency to activate this pass.

First time Florida Resident Platinum Passes can be purchased at DisneyWorld.com (you’ll receive a voucher that must be redeemed at Disney World ticket booths), or just wait and purchase at the theme park ticket booths. If you buy online, you can make a down payment equal to the price of a non-discounted one-day Magic Your Way base ticket and then pay the remainder through 12 recurring automatic monthly payments scheduled for the year, interest and finance charge free.

Renewal Florida Resident Platinum Passes can be purchased at the theme park ticket booths, at DisneyWorld.com, or by mail.

• Auto Club South (AAA) offers a discount on the Florida Resident Platinum Pass (first time and renewal).

Last edited:

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Monty, thank you for your time and answers:) You are always so helpful on these boards. I am just going to buy their tickets so we can book them all at once. Explaining FP+ to them and the importance of booking FP's in advance is not something I have the patience for;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom