Trip Report How to lose 11 things in 10 days - September 2017

Its become some what of a joke, even though its not that funny, we lose things. Especially on vacation. Id like to say its mostly Billy but this trip it was obvious we are both too careless. We lost a total of 11 items over our 10 day trip :eek: So you could say there was some drama, we do have a happy ending though! ...well sort of.

Lets get this show on the road :p

Who: Ciara (ME) and Billy (Boyfriend of 4 years)
20D415A4-A22D-4854-AC55-6A7D29A6BE5E.jpg

Notice Billy's hat? Yeah, It was item #1 to go missing

What: 10 days of magical fun in WDW

When: September 13th-22nd 2017

Where: Stayed at Disney's Pop Century

Why: 4 year anniversary and WHY NOT?! ;)

I'm still gathering all my pictures... there are well over 1500 between camera, my phone and billy's phone but i will try to get the first couple post up by tonight

Last edited:

Ciara

Original Poster
September 12th 2017- Travel Day

I worked until 2pm and then it was sweet, sweet vacation time :happy: I just love the feeling of getting off work and knowing you don't have to go back for days! I had a temp covering my office and felt confident she could handle things (spoiler alert, she did nothing but browse the internet and work was a mess today)

Billy had the day off and was mostly packed when i arrived home. All of my clothes were packed and i just had to throw some toiletry type items in my bag and zip her up! We then enjoyed what was left of a Candy peel IPA 6-pack we had in the fridge while i did final checks on hours and flight times to ensure nothing had been delayed or worse cancelled.

We were clear for launch!
IMG_6348.JPG

We finished up our beers waiting for Billys mom to take us to the airport. Our flight was scheduled to take off at 6:35pm. The last time we flew out at this time it was a Saturday and traffic was :joyfull: This time it was a Tuesday and traffic was :devilish: Billy ended up behind the wheel as airport traffic stresses his mom out. Well traffic in general stresses Billy out and when we hit a wall on airport way he insisted on "taking the back way". This added at least 20-30 minutes to our drive and it took everything in my power not to say "You should have stayed on airport way, we would have been there by now" Tensions were running high when we finally pulled up to the airport only 45 minutes before our flight. We still had to check a bag, get through security and surely there would be no time left for another beer, would there?

Last edited:

Ciara

Original Poster
Thank everyone for following! I'm having a bit of trouble getting my photos from my phone to my computer. For some reason when I connect the USB it won't pull up any photos, anyone know why? It's an iPhone to PC. Either way I'm uploading them to Dropbox but I'm currently 383 photos away on the first set. So it's taking FOREVER :eek:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom