How to get a Reservation at BOG?

Respo12

Original Poster
I have a trip scheduled for the last week in february, and I know they are booked up until may or longer. But is there any way or advice anyone has on getting a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest? Is there a best time to check, or anyway to find out if anyone canceled? thanks in advance!

DisneyDebNJ

The best thing to do is to keep calling and checking the online web as frequently as you can. Cancellations do happen. You could always try a walk up last minute. Ya never know!! Good luck!!
This is the best advice... You can also ask Concierge to check to see if there are any openings on a day to day basis. Best of luck

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Well I have been checking multiple times a day all month....nothing nothing nothing....maybe I will ask the concierge but aim to ask everytime I pass by the BOG restaurant just in case...;).

RonAnnArbor

Hey, I was one of those crazy folks that sat on the phone for hours the day the reservations were available....and everything was already booked by the time they got to me....

When I was there last week, they begin the check-in one hour early (3:00 or so) at the check-in desk in front of BOG -- Go there and wait until they open the check-in line and ask about walk-up reservations...had a one hour wait, but we got in...

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have a trip scheduled for the last week in february, and I know they are booked up until may or longer. But is there any way or advice anyone has on getting a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest? Is there a best time to check, or anyway to find out if anyone canceled? thanks in advance!
IF you were'nt able to get 180s CALL EVERY DAY AT LEAST TWICE A DAY!!!!!!! Good Luck hope you get in

Disneykidder

You have to have been one of the crazy folks who sat on the phone for hours the day reservations were available! ;)
Guilty here, too. :eek: When I am 180 days out, I am on the phone that morning. Maybe not the second they open, but I am definitely on the phone that morning. Now that I know that BOG is so sought after, I will be on the tele at exactly when they open while on the computer ready to push the submit button for it...hehe.

Figgy1

Premium Member
i resent that. i am one of those crazy people who sat on the phone for hours the day the reservations were available.

and i am only a little crazy
No I'm crazier staying off property this coming trip so I was on the phone at exactly 7am (dialed at about 6:45 hit redial at 7 to save time) exactly 180 days out every day for all reservations.

rufio

How did you like it? The place was great, food was good except the NY Strips.

Really?! I had the NY Strip and I thought it was excellent! I loved BoG! We got the grey stuff since it was our honeymoon (it was delicious)! I was so excited to meet the Beast that I completely forgot to finish my super awesome lemonade... :oops:

Dad 2 M & M

Really?! I had the NY Strip and I thought it was excellent! I loved BoG! We got the grey stuff since it was our honeymoon (it was delicious)! I was so excited to meet the Beast that I completely forgot to finish my super awesome lemonade... :oops:
1 of the two Strips were great, the other was gristle and fat. Ended up switching it to the Cornish hen.We got the grey stuff too!! Tasted like cake batter with the consistency of whipped icing?

Dad 2 M & M

Really?! I'm going in Jan and planned to order the NY Strip. What was wrong! Over cooked? Tough? What do you recommend ?
DDs went there with Disney Mom and Disney sister on Wednesday 12/19. Only 1 DD ordered a steak, and it was great. When we ate as a family (DW, 2 DDs, and I)on Sunday the 23rd, 3 of us ordered the steak. 1 of 3 was great, 2 were fat and gristle, one replacement was fine and one of the replacement was not any better. Had to change to a Cornish hen.

So, out of 6 steaks (including 2 replacements), 3 were bad (keep in mind, 1 of the bad ones was a replacement that should have received more attention).

We will definitely go back and would recommend the Pork Chop, Sauteed Shrimp and Scallops, or the Salmon. DDs liked the Cornish Hen.

wdwfan22

One of my friends ate there tonight during what most would call the busiest time of the year. They didn't have reservations and just showed up around 6 to see if they could get in, low and behold they took them after a 20 min wait. It never hurts to try if you are unable to score online or by phone.

coachwnh

we actually made three ADRs for BOG the day we were able to. Already ate there twice. Its a great place if you can get in. Just keep trying.

hiptwinmama

Officially, ADR's have to be cancelled by 10pm the day prior, so I would start calling Dining the day before. I would deffinatly be on the phone late in the evening the night before you want the resi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom