Pre-Trip How to avoid single riders in your Test Track Car - Max, the girls (AND THE BOYS!!) do Disney!

To all who come to this happy place , welcome, (and leave a few bucks in the bucket if you can spare it - this one's not going to cheap)

For those who do not know me - shame on you!

I am Max or AMJT660 or Andrew or Drew or to a few people I am Clarence
3A33CE72-808B-48B2-8AFF-D95881112116.jpeg

This is the Max Family (my DW Tricia (T) and my DD Stephanie (S) and Cassie (C))
1540768339120.png

And these are the new comers- Jordan(J) - who will officially join the family on Oct 5, 2019 ( yes - zoom in on Steph’s left hand)
587FD6A1-BCA6-46B3-A0D9-04D81224D8DD.jpeg

And Shane (SH) who has been in our lives a long time (more on that later) and has been dating Cassie since Feb2017)
ED3C6204-358E-430E-A653-DC91DA546541.jpeg

We are heading to the World on Dec 22 and flying back home on Dec 27. (yes - we are crazy - thanks for noticing)

More details to follow - thanks for following!!

Max

Editors note: my laptop and iPhone are not cooperating so I have to two step each post - so do not be surprised to see only text or only pictures for a few minutes until I can edit the post to complete it.

Last edited:

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the good wishes from all -starting to feel better today - not looking forward to Monday morning at work though

I have been trying to get caught up on other reports - common courtesy before I start my own but I kept getting alerts back to this PTR

I can brush off fellow members who are impatient,,,,

Then the cats get involved - not really a fair move but I was able to hold off,,,,

But now a baby! Really ?? how the heck can I let a baby down??

I am not a monster you know - TR to start tonight.....

Max

krisri18

Thanks for the good wishes from all -starting to feel better today - not looking forward to Monday morning at work though

I have been trying to get caught up on other reports - common courtesy before I start my own but I kept getting alerts back to this PTR

I can brush off fellow members who are impatient,,,,

Then the cats get involved - not really a fair move but I was able to hold off,,,,

But now a baby! Really ?? how the heck can I let a baby down??

I am not a monster you know - TR to start tonight.....

Max
Excellent! I know what tonight's bedtime story will be!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom