How should I say thanks?

petersenjp

My wife and I are going to disney (6 times in 6 years) for the 2010 marathon and our anniversary. Now we were orginally planning on staying 6th-12th, but today she was like, lets go ahead and stay till the 13th!

To some, an extra day isn't that much, but to me, any extra time there is magic!!!!

Me being the Disney nut I am wants to say thanks to her for the extra time....but how? Is there something special to do down there? I know there is always nice dinners, but we do that each time we are down there. Are there any truely special things I could do to surprise her?

figment88

If you want to do something together try going on the fireworks cruise. It goes out in the seven seas lagoon for viewing wishes...sounds great to me.
If you like to try different things look into the "segway" tour at Epcot. It takes place first thing in the morning and I've heard its a blast!!!!

Upvote 0

Jessie&Buzz

I like the spa idea but I also think a carriage ride at Port Orleans would be so romantic. I think it's so nice you want to do something special for her.

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Although I agree that a spa treatment would be great, I personally would like the carriage ride or the Wishes cruise, something for just the two of you and spend some quiet time, hold hands, etc. Bring her breakfast in bed that extra day. Aw, now you got me getting all sappy. Enjoy yourselves.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom