How much?

elizs77

Original Poster
How much are the pin lanyard sets going for at the parks now? My son thinks he wants to do pins, and we're just wondering. Thanks.

lpet11984

From what I remember, about $16-$20 were some of the cheaper ones, going up to about $35-40 for some of the nicer ones with more pins.

elizs77

Original Poster
Thanks. That is helpful! There's a lanyard pin set on eBay (PoTC with 4 pins) going for about $22 + $4 shipping. If it was a deal, I wanted to snag it before we went. Doesn't sound like it is. Thanks!!

lpet11984

Honestly, buying some trader pins on ebay for around $2 a pin and then buying a lanyard on ebay is the cheapest way to go probably, but you could also wait and get the lanyard at WDW as a treat...a few of the lanyards are some of the more reasonably priced items at WDW.

elizs77

Original Poster
I've just snagged a few pins for about $1.75 each. Glad to know I'm in the right price range. I've obviously never done the pins before, but I just remember them being kind of expensive in the park. My son doesn't want to trade them, and I'm sure he'll lose a few along the way.

I'll keep my eye out for a plain lanyard. The ones so far have been more than I want to pay. Plus, we're going in a week, and I'm more willing to risk the pins not being here than a lanyard if I can help it.

lpet11984

Definitely-- the lanyards in the parks are a lot nicer than the ones on ebay anyway, for the most part. And you're right about the pins in the parks...they start at about $7 a pin and go up from there.

I hope your pins come before you leave for your trip! Enjoy! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom