How many times...?

KimPossible

Original Poster
I was looking at somethings online today and was wondering two things.
1.) How many times per year (on average) do you visit a Disney park? (really for people outside the orlando/central florida area and excluding cast members?

2.)What other sites do you visit online to find info about the happiest place on Earth?

wdwmom2+1

1. we usually visit disney between 1-4 times a year and seaworld about 4-6 times a year.
2. usually not many ohter sites just mousesavers.com

were from west palm beach florida

Imagine20

You're lucky! I only get to visit MAYBE once a year, and usually once every two years. I wish the rest of my family liked it enough to go more! I'm just the only one that loves wdw THAT much!

As far as other sites, i really only check this one and screamscape.com. I like Screamscape because I can get Disneyland info as well...

monorail256

1- I am from Pennsylvania, and normally make it down to Disney about 5 times a year. I do work at The Disney Store, but that really has no effect on how many times I go down, due to the fact that I'm only 17, and go down with family.

2- I visit a few other websites:
-mousesavers.com
-wdwig.com
-waltdisneyworld.com

Eventhough I visit those other sites... my visits there are minimal. I'd say I come here more than 10 times a day... pretty much just for the forums. I'm an addict :lol: .

J

joviacdan

Unfortunately, I usua;;y only get to go once a year.

However, I'm happy to say, in September, it will be my 3rd trip in 12 months.

Of course, I'm completely broke. But for Disney, it's worth it.

Pirate665

I usually go 2 or 3 times a year. It's worth it for me. Unfortunally, the rest of my family are lovers of Universal, so 8 times out of 10 when the family goes, we go there. But I like to go by myself.

For my Haunted Mansion fix I am a member at www.doombuggies.com, and for my DL fix I go to www.disneylandsource.com and www.yesterland.com (which has info on past WDW attractions, resturants and ect. also) And I also visit the main Disney web site.

I LOVE THIS SITE THOUGH!

Since1976

1. Averaged out, once every 6.0 years since I was 2 -- I've been there 4 times.

Yes, the wait is agonizing! Now that I'm married and expecting a child, you can be sure I'll be going to WDW much more frequently!

2. mouseplanet.com, wdwmagic.com, laughingplace.com, jimhillmedia.com, savedisney.com

roysta123

I go down to WDW between 4-5 times a year.

I also go to:
wdwig.com
wdwinfo.com
intercot.com
mousesavers.com
laughingplace.com
and the WDW passholders web site

MichRX7

Premium Member
We try and go once a year and stay on property (Ft. Wilderness). We give each park one day, except the MK which we do twice. Hmm...Actually, since AK closes early my stepson and I usually cruise back to Epcot and DS while my wife takes our 4/5 year old back to get some sleep.

mouseplanet.com, wdwmagic.com, laughingplace.com, wdwig.com

grandmath

I've been there once in 2001, and 5 times in 2003. Now I'm aiming in average at once a year to WDW, once every 3/4 years to California, and once every 5/6 years to Tokyo...

The rest of the time I go to Disneyland Resort Paris. Like....all the time :lol:

figmentfan

Live Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. 3 Hours away!

I visit Disney about 6-7 times a year!

wdwmagic.com
mousesavers.com
mouseplanet.com
disneyworld.com

phlydude

I usually get down there 1 time each year (although I am planning another trip for Dec this year)

I also visit:
mydisneyworld.com - has some forums over there too!
mousesavers.com
allears.net
mouseplanet.com

Laura

I'm in NC and visit 1-2 times per year. Basically all of our income that doesn't pay our bills goes towards Disney vacations. (not really, but pretty close!)

I don't have any particular websites I go to. I just do google searches and the first few that come up are where I go.

swimmom

We visit about once a year.

Websites I visit on a regular basis are:

disneyworld.com
wdwig.com a/k/a allearsnet.com
wdwmagic.com
mousesavers.com
mouseplanet.com

Sloan

not enough ...

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, about 220 miles from WDW, and average about 6 visits a year. Some of those visits are just for a long weekend, some (fortunately) a bit longer. The Annual Pass for Florida residents makes it affordable, particularly because it makes for HUGE resort discounts, and a variety of smaller discounts, such as on shopping and some meals. Parking is free with the AP too.

scorp111

1. Umm... once every 30 years? I guess that is what my average will be after my first visit later this year..... (119 days from now)... But I already have trip #2 planned for April 2005.... so then it will be twice in 31 years.....

epcot2004

We only go once a year.:( If we lived closer and had more time off work we would go much more often. To get my fix I visit sites like this one.:)

GrumpysGal

About 4 times a year. College gets in the way. LOL

I like to visit this website the most often. But I also enjoy intercot.com and listen to Live365.com's Park Hopper Radio often. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom