How many times you have rode Everest the ride

rainfully

Originally I was going to keep track. But I lost count after around 15.

A lot, that's all I know.

I'm famous for being with people on their first ride... I can't even count how many people I've taken on Everest for the first time!

metscool

Original Poster
Went on it again today

I went on it 8 more times today. Making the total up to 158 times. Beat that. Is anyone close to that?

jonesenon4

:sohappy: my family and i have ridden ee around 12 times not record breaking numbers for total number of rides. but i do think we would be close for number of rides in the shortest time period. on our last trip in late sept. we rode ee 6 times in approx. 30 minutes. it was great they were letting everyone through the fp line because its shorter but we would get off run back through the line and get back on sometimes the same train we just got off. next trip planned for oct. 07 and dec. 07 see ya real soon.:sohappy: :sohappy:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
To the OP: I know that your grasp of the English language is better than what this title leads me to believe :)

bears163

dam u for teasing me. i have rode it 0 times. thats right ZERO. we were there 2 months ago & by the time i got there the FP were gone & i could not wait.

hokielutz

Sorry to say that I've only doen Everest a measley grand total of 5 times... I hope to up that total by 4 or 5 this week during our Christmas trip.

sknydave

I've ridden it once. Am I the only one who didn't think it lived up to the hype? Going backwards was great and the Yeti was really cool, but I just felt it didn't hold a candle to the Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Am I alone in here?

Aurora23

I will finally get the chance to ride it in September 07. I was there last December and we wanted it to be finished soooo bad! I have seen the online video, now I wish I never watched it.

Eyorefan

I've ridden it once. Am I the only one who didn't think it lived up to the hype? Going backwards was great and the Yeti was really cool, but I just felt it didn't hold a candle to the Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Am I alone in here?

I have only been on it once as well. Like you I thought it was cool, but there was so much hype with it that I really expected something more.

I would venture to say that the themeing and storyline was nothing compared to ToT.

fredtom

We went on EE four times during our vacation in September-- once in the front row, once in the last row, and twice in the middle section. It was great fun each time, but as it has already been mentioned, the view from the front when it stops at the broken track is especially awesome.

Yeeeeeehh!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

once i rode it 3 times in a row and i got so queasy that i decided once a visit is enough. (maybe more than that...but i need a bit of a break in between rides)

DWGIRL

I have road it around 20 times. I love it and so do my kids. We are trying to get DH on it but he is still somewhat scared.

wahooskipper

I rode it for the first, and likely the last, time on Friday. I wasn't impressed with the ride. I was extremely impressed with the themeing and details but as a coaster ride I think it is the most unimpressive on Disney property.

metscool

Original Poster
I rode it for the first, and likely the last, time on Friday. I wasn't impressed with the ride. I was extremely impressed with the themeing and details but as a coaster ride I think it is the most unimpressive on Disney property.
When did you ride it? I was there all day from like 11 to about when the park closed because my friend that works there and I were going to see the Lights over at MGM. I was in Singles until they closed it at around 430 and then went into the stand by line.
once i rode it 3 times in a row and i got so queasy that i decided once a visit is enough. (maybe more than that...but i need a bit of a break in between rides)
Now when we both get a day off from work we are going to ride the ride over and over again. Until we both get sick of it or when the park closes. I think the second one would come first.

AliciaLuvzDizne

When did you ride it? I was there all day from like 11 to about when the park closed because my friend that works there and I were going to see the Lights over at MGM. I was in Singles until they closed it at around 430 and then went into the stand by line.

Now when we both get a day off from work we are going to ride the ride over and over again. Until we both get sick of it or when the park closes. I think the second one would come first.
im thinking im gonna bow out after twice.

sknydave

I'm going to give it another shot this week when I drop by AK. Hopefully my impression of the ride will be better the second time around

Mystic

Rode it once last week while I was in the world and it's not for me. My head really did not appreciate it if the migraine I had afterward was anything to go by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom