How many times to disney have you been

BrerRabbit512

Original Poster
How many times have you been to disney

I'm sure this has been posted before, but How many visits to WDW have you been on? (This does not mean that if you were down for a week and you went to the parks 4 days that you've been to WDW 4 times...)i mean how many trips to Florida have you been on and you've stopped at WDW. I've been down there 9-10 times....

TheDisneyMagic

Hehe,
Well I'm not bragging or anything but 1) I am only 16 years old 2) I live in England and yet I have been lucky enough to get to the World 27 times during my life.
:slurp:
I have only just got back from our Christmas Holiday :xmas: there and I am missing it so badly. :cry:

JonnyK

many times ;P i usually go every summer or during spring break. Never been there at xmas.. want to though.

phichi17

30+ times in the 70's and 80's, including Nov '71.

November 2004 and Jan 2005 (next week!!!!!!)

Wil be going again in March 2005 for 7 days.

General Grizz

I've been about 16 times this year (to the RESORT, not necessarily parks), but I can't attempt to go back and count the past visits. . .

Last went to AK 2 1/2 years ago. . . haven't been to DisneyQuest for. . . 6 years?

I am ashamed to say this but...
I have only been there once!
I am deffinately NOT ashamed to say though, that it was totally the greatest three weeks of my life. We ate, slept, breathed Disney for that whole time and the year and a half beforehand in planning! The memories from that single trip are clearer in my mind than anyother since I was born.​
1. The smell of the bakery in Africa outside Kilamanjari Safaris.​
2. The sound of that damn cannon in Fantasmic! scaring the life out of me​
3. The amazingly cool jumping fountains outside Figment's ride​
4. The feel of experiencing Magic Kingdom - just standing there and 'being' was enough​
I can't wait for our second trip next summer.​
See you all there! :wave:​

Fantasmic!329

# of Disney trips

should-be-BELLE said:
I've only been there 3 times too..but me being 17..I havent had much say in how often we go considering i dont pay the bills or the airline tickets :rolleyes:

Good point. I'm even younger than that.

DisneyMemories

NOT ENOUGH, well at least for my interests and addicition to the disney magic :D

But in all honesty l would have to say around 10 times give or take. This year will be first year to stay on-site,most likely it will be the at the POP resort. Now if l can only find a girlfriend interested in disney as much as l am,then i'd sneak away more often,lol. ;)

DisKid

jddjcfc said:
Hehe,
Well I'm not bragging or anything but 1) I am only 16 years old 2) I live in England and yet I have been lucky enough to get to the World 27 times during my life.
:slurp:
I have only just got back from our Christmas Holiday :xmas: there and I am missing it so badly. :cry:

wow! That is lucky!!

In response to how many times I have been there, I have a question...do you have to remember it?

I have been there at least five times, but I went once before those five, but don't really remember anything...(except for the fact that I was scared to go on Splash Mountain and Space Mountain...:eek: ) So if that counts, that would be 6 times!!! (not enough)

surfsupdon

I am 22, and have been to the Vacation Kingdom on 15 separate family vacations.

My first vacation was when I was 5, so we go about each year, when school is out and there are no sports in session.

TheOneVader

I've been a grand total of 22 times. Almost all of them we stayed on property, too. All of them, we went to the parks. And if you knew my age, you'd hate me more, and I think some of you do...

However, in those trips, I've never been to any of the water parks, and only DisneyQuest once when it opened, and never been to Cirque. Only went into the Pleasure Island Clubs once. Never been to the miniature golf places either, and stayed at Animal Kingdom twice, and never to any other Deluxe resorts. Also, we've only seen Wishes and Fantasmic! twice.

I bet my Illuminations: Reflections of Earth count would be like 20 or so... Man, I love IllumInations.... But believe it or not, my brother hates it.

Epcot is my fav

I am 20 years old.......ive been to WDW twice a year on vacation every year of my life since I was born with my family so about 40 times right there....plus living in Tampa the past year and a half for college ive gone at least 10 times....so about 50 times..roughly :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom