• 500 or more

Votes: 14 9.8%

• Total voters

DVC Mike

Original Poster
How many points do you have?

DVCMikeHomes6_500x100_H.jpg

brkgnews

240 @ AKV. I'll probably end up with 310 or so, but for the moment, I'm able to get what I need vacation wise with only financing 240 (due to some creative banking and the buy-in incentives).

mouselvrmom

We have 325 and would love to have some more. We need to stay in a 2 bdrm because we have 4 kids so the points can get used up pretty quickly.

scorp111

250 for now, that was all we could afford without financing, so that is what we did.

Would like to buy more sometime.

First trip as DVC members is less than a week away:sohappy:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
250 for now, that was all we could afford without financing, so that is what we did.

Would like to buy more sometime.

First trip as DVC members is less than a week away:sohappy:

Enjoy your stay at SSR. Be sure and catch the gate call at the top of each hour if you happen to be out and about on resort property. If you have kids, they will enjoy the coloring available in the snack bar area. SSR also has some of the best flatbread pizza I have every had.

Its our home resort. We like it.

tinkerbell65

We originally bought 200 in 2000...added 50 more 5 years later. All of them are in OKW. We love this resort! We do a lot of creative borrowing and banking and 250 seem to be enough for now.

Next trip is in January...can't wait!:sohappy:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
240 @ SSR. If finances allow in the future, we'd like to add some more points somewhere - Contemporary perhaps? Oh wait, there's no DVC at the Contemporary. ;) We're going to be a family of 6, so a 1BR is the minimum, and we're probably going to want a 2BR in 10 years (maybe less).

Disneyfan1981

I bought 200 at SSR, whenever they make the announcement about the expansion of the Contemporary Resort to DVCs I want to buy the minimum limit there and eventually the minimum limit over at DGC in Anaheim. Eventually I'm sure I'll end up with about 500 points.

dvcnut39

We originally purchased 175pts (BCV) and then we add another 50pts (BCV). I hope to add 50 or so at AKV and Disney's new Hawaiian DVC.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We are very close to paying off the 10-year financing on our 220 pts at OKW. We have always found the 220 to be enough points.

Next year, we might do one of the European Adventures by Disney, using points for one of us and paying cash for the other...

MinnieLee

Started out with 170 at WL, one year later added 130 at BC and then two years after that added an additional 30 to WL and 30 to BC and they ALL get used every year.Love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom