How Many Days till your Disney Wedding!!!

wdwpooh1027

Original Poster
propic4.JPG

PeoplemoverTTA

Wow, we're down to 85 days now. How has the time gone by so fast?

On one hand, I want it to go faster, lol, and on the other hand I just want to enjoy it.

Okay no, I just want the 85 days to fly by :D

Demeter Tess

We had our wedding last Monday, June 9th! Our ceremony was at the Wedding Pavilion, our reception was at the Grand Floridian, and we had a dessert party that evening in Epcot. Thankfully we didn't get rained on! (We stayed in Florida for our "Disneymoon" through Sunday, June 15th, and were subject to torrential downpours every other day. So thankful that the weather was perfect on our "special day!")

EvilQueen-T

We had our wedding last Monday, June 9th! Our ceremony was at the Wedding Pavilion, our reception was at the Grand Floridian, and we had a dessert party that evening in Epcot. Thankfully we didn't get rained on! (We stayed in Florida for our "Disneymoon" through Sunday, June 15th, and were subject to torrential downpours every other day. So thankful that the weather was perfect on our "special day!")

congratulations! i think your wedding day was the only dry day that week...we were actually there that whole week too :)

wdwpooh1027

Original Poster
How exciting. I remember being that close. I also remember 7 days out. I promise, once you there everything will be fine. Just enjoy yourselves and let your planner deal with everything. Have a blast and congrats again.:joyfull:

EvilQueen-T

30 days until the welcome reception and 31 until my daughters wedding. I think I'm most stressed about the possibility of someone forgetting to bring something otherwise just trying to not strangle the grooms parents over the guest list (trying to channel a little bit of dory and just keep swimming over my preferred method of feeding them a poison apple).

EvilQueen-T

Well we're post wedding. We had only a few things we weren't happy with. Hair and make up was slow so we were really rushed getting my daughter into her dress and out to pre-ceremony pics. The dj had to be told to stop playing things off the do not play list. The open bar ran out of the one beer the groom wanted (Sam Adams) we'd been so careful to make sure would be included and they ran out of bourbon. We had cupcakes instead of a traditional cake in two flavors. One flavor was suppose to be in a teacup (beauty and the beast theme this was a nod to "chip") this didn't happen and the cupcakes were to large for the decorative wrapper they chose so they literally used scotch tape to hold them together. I worked as a cake decorator when I was in my early 20s for 2 different caterers and have never done or seen anything so ghetto looking especially for the price they charge. And the topper that was the rose dome was shaped great but they put a black rose on it not the red rose and theirs didn't look much like a rose so didn't love that. One of the servers was particularly rude to our guests but it was just the one and she's been reported. The food was fantastic at both the cocktail hour and the dinner but the cocktail hour was set up as a buffet rather than the passed like we'd been told but it worked out well anyway. Photographer was fantastic. Planner kept things moving well. Just waiting on the formal pics at this point and of course dealing with my empty nest lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom