• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

How many days in DL?

The Colonel

Advertisement
My first three trips were three days, fours days, and five days. My next trip will be seven nights. I cant get enough of the place and I love the Grand Californian. Probably do a non-park day right in the middle.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
Day 3 breakfast: Flo's. Sit at a table with a view of Radiator Springs Racers so you can watch the ride go by. It's one of the best theme park environments on earth.
We are torn on sit-down breakfasts bc we want to take advantage of early morning short lines! We will only be in the parks for 3 days.

WildernessLodge

Original Poster
My first three trips were three days, fours days, and five days. My next trip will be seven nights. I cant get enough of the place and I love the Grand Californian. Probably do a non-park day right in the middle.
I would LOVE that but LA is so amazing!! I almost wish DLR wasn't so close to such a great city and was it's own thing lol.

Top Bottom