How Many Days for You!

BCVTalsJam

Original Poster
Whether it's 400 days or 5 let everyone know how long until your next Disney Vacation! Tell everyone where you are going and where you are staying as well! This always makes me feel better, even when it's 800 days to go!

23 days - Walt Disney World - Beach Club Villas!

Disneykidder

To many days to count...192, I think, because I can make my dining reservations in 2 days. July 8-17, 2014. Beach Club Villas for 4 nights and VGF for 5 night. Never stayed at either and tickled pink to be fortunate enough to be able to stay there. I have a waitlist for BWV for 5 nights (same amount of points as the 4 at BCV but it's a whole day more---although I want to stay at BC more---i'll let fate decide)

BCVTalsJam

Original Poster
To many days to count...192, I think, because I can make my dining reservations in 2 days. July 8-17, 2014. Beach Club Villas for 4 nights and VGF for 5 night. Never stayed at either and tickled pink to be fortunate enough to be able to stay there. I have a waitlist for BWV for 5 nights (same amount of points as the 4 at BCV but it's a whole day more---although I want to stay at BC more---i'll let fate decide)
We LOVE BCV and own there but if you can get into either on the Boardwalk it would be AMAZING! We love being so close to two park!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom