How many ADR's do you make for your trips??

How many ADR's for a 7 night stay

• 1-3 nights is good for us.

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • 4-6. So many choices

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Every night! What, eating is half the fun

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Other. always has to be an "other"

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

njDizFan

At least 1 if not 2 a day. Usually it's either breakfast and dinner or eat breakfast at the resort and do a ADR lunch. Generally quick service doesn't work for my family (vegetarian options, tired kids etc.)

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I tend to make reservations for nearly every night we're there. I think it offers a nice ending to what is typically a long, hot and busy day. Its all about decompression and that seems to work for us. In some cases though the reservation is the highlight, such as the Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Schneewittchen

We usually do quick service for breakfast and lunch. And almost always have an ADR for dinner. Most nights, we want to relax in the AC for dinner, especially after a long day in the parks. Occasionally, we'll do a lunch ADR at Epcot - there's so many great meal options there. And last year, we walked up to a few TS restaurants at lunch and were immediately seated - Yak & Yeti, Plaza Restaurant. It was kind of surprising since it was Easter week and it should have been too crowded for that.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
The one thing I'm thinking about, given what I posted earlier (decompress from a busy day), is the resort food court. Sometimes that in of itself is a nice place just to sit back and relax. I'm rethinking eating at sit down restaurants every night. Not for nothing but my kids love the food court and it may be something they like more then at some other restaurant.

JIMINYCR

Usually food court breakfast, counter service lunch, then specially selected ADR table service every night. Its Disney and I'm on vacation. I dont worry about the diet or nutritional values or counting calories or anything else that I do at home. I'm there to have fun and total enjoyment. ADR's at Disney are there to be enjoyed and experienced. So we arrange for some old favorites and throw in a new experience or two on other nights. My Dr. knows I'm careful 351 days a year, eating at Disney those 14 nights arent going to kill me.

DisneyJill

we are probably an anomaly, but we make as few as possible. there are a few places that are traditions for our family (cape may cafe, kona cafe breakfast) that i make adr's for to save the headache of waiting, but we really prefer the winging it approach. we also grab snacks that tend to be more like meals (turkey legs, nachos in mexico) and allow everyone to kind of eat when they get hungry. that's not for everyone, i totally get it--but it works for us. :)

DisneyDoctor

We usually try to make one every night and sometimes for lunch. If our plans change, we will cancel before 24 hours. In May, SO got sick, so we canceled a few and shuffled a few around. Making a lot of reservations allowed us to be flexible in a sense.

CynBeth

I have family members with food allergies so we pretty much have TS for all 3 meals just about every day of a trip. We find the time spent at lunch and dinner is our time to relax and recharge.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have family members with food allergies so we pretty much have TS for all 3 meals just about every day of a trip. We find the time spent at lunch and dinner is our time to relax and recharge.
You're missing out by not doing any qs. Disney now has allergy safe menus at just about every one now:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom