How long will bell services hold your luggage?

Nick Pappagiorgio

I am contemplating taking a late flight out on an upcoming trip. On the last day I would obviously check out at 11 but would not fly out until late that evening. Is there any rule about how long bell services will hold your luggage? I apologize if this has been asked before.

Rob562

You'll have no problem. Bell Services will gladly store your luggage. There's someone on-duty 24 hours a day, though if it's very very late in the evening, they might only have one or two people on-duty so you might have to wait a little longer. (I don't think Orlando has flights scheduled for departure much later than midnight, so even a midnight flight would have a 9pm DME pickup time, which really isn't that late, especially when they'd be having plenty of people arriving at that time)

-Rob

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
You won't have a problem. I've done that on my past couple where I check out of my room and go to the parks for the day. I return to the resort later that afternoon or evening to grab my bags at Bell hop.

My suggestion to have an extra pair of clothes easily accessible that you can change into when you get back to the hotel. I'm not sure about you but I feel pretty gross after a day in the parks. I put on a fresh set of clothes before I head to the airport.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom