How long for a DLP holiday ?

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I have been contemplating getting my Disney fix at a place that is much closer to me than the US (I'm in the UK :p) DLP is pretty much a quick Plane or Train ride for me so my main question is how long should I go for, a long weekend so 2 or 3 days ? And should I go for a bit longer so I can see Paris etc and is it easy to get to if staying at Disney ?

AndyS2992

If it's your first time to Paris then definitely do a 5 day trip (Monday to Friday), that way you can do all of Disney and explore most of the sights in Paris at a relaxed pace rather than rushing it all in.

JillC LI

We got as much as we hoped to get out of DLP in one day but 2 days would have made it more comfortable and allowed us to do a sit-down meal or two. I can't imagine going to DLP and not visiting Paris as well, but I travel from the US and you are already in Europe, so you may think differently of this issue. Keep in mind all the refurbishments going on these days before booking a trip.

Den Carter

If you're going there this year when half the parks are closed down for refurbishment, 2 days is more than enough. Next year things will be back up to speed and better than ever for the 25th. I like to spend a leisurely 3-4 days usually.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yea I wont be going this year as I know there is a lot of refurbishment going on, I really just want a feel of how many days to give it as I don't ever rush the parks I like to wander and nose about and of course there is Paris to at least do a tour of.

RMichael21

We were able to see everything we wanted to do except Disney Dreams (really sad about that, to be honest) in a day, but I'd say 2 or 3 days would have been much better like @JillC LI said and we could have had a more relaxed touring plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom