How long do you stay?

GraceDVC

We usually stay 11 to 12 nights because we come down to Disney only once a year. Loved the tip about purchasing an AP and using it 2 times, 11 months apart; hmmmm -- the wheels are turning as I plan our next two trips!!

bjshade23

how long do u stay?

I usually stay for 10 days. But my family usually goes at least once a year if not twice a year. Most of my friends ask me "how we get the money to go there every year", well i just reply that my mother works at a hospital and she gets alot of over-time. Another frequently asked question is"doesn' t it get old after a while?". And i always say that it never gets old and that even the old things seem new every time, and that each year there is always something new. I think that is my favorit thing about it! :)

mickeyfan

We usualy stay 7 days - twice a year!! Would go more and stay longer if it wasn't for having a job so I could pay for these trips!:D

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

:( Sure MrPromey, rub it in.

:)

I usually stay from 5 to 7 days every 12 months or so.

If it makes you feel any better, sometimes it's only for one or two hours… ;)

wdwrules

we usually stay 7 days. we spend 4 days at disney and 1 at universal/ioa. the other 2 days well just relax or do something like gatorland

RogueHabit

We usually spend 2 weeks in FL with a 10 day WDW pass and a 3 day USF pass, leaving a day for shopping.

However, after 5 trips we now can't see what we will do for 10 days of WDW and if we go to FL again will probably cut WDW down to 7 or maybe even 5 days.

mickeyears

We try to stay 8 to 12 days. Our last trip we only stayed 3 days but we had a blast in those 3 days because it was a unplanned trip!! Would love to stay longer than 8 to 12 days but usually take the kids out of school and don't want to keep them out too long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom