how long after audition

kcw

Original Poster
i'm still curious about CPs doing face- if i'm already accepted as a character performer, do they pull from your original audition or do you have to go to a specific face audition when you get there?? .....and here's another question- for shows like fantasmic, do they use the same height of Mickey or do they go a little taller to because the audience is so far away? i think that would be one of the most fun roles to do, but at 5'6 disney height i don't think i really have a chance... haha

Mecha Figment

well good luck getting trained in fantasmic. for most of the roles it requires a very high color code. it requires a red for mickey.

but there are sevearl characters in the show.

Mecha Figment said:
well good luck getting trained in fantasmic. for most of the roles it requires a very high color code. it requires a red for mickey.

I wouldn't imagine being one of the charectors in the boat at the end would require you to have an extremely high color code...from what I could tell (I've only seen it once, I got there like 10 minutes into it, and i was up in the standing section, without my glasses....:lol: ) they were just jumping around and waving jovially.

kcw

Original Poster
Mecha Figment said:

so are you just assuming I suck?! haha just kidding i kinda assumed that was the case- and i'm not trying to sound cocky in any way, but i would be more worried about my height than my ability if I were to have a chance for it! lol i'm sure they keep the same heights across the board though, whether it is sets or shows... wishful thinking really..

joanna71985

Taryn said:
I wouldn't imagine being one of the charectors in the boat at the end would require you to have an extremely high color code...from what I could tell (I've only seen it once, I got there like 10 minutes into it, and i was up in the standing section, without my glasses....:lol: ) they were just jumping around and waving jovially.

You'd be surprised what you need a certain color code for.

Mecha Figment

besides those characters in the boat have already performed something on average of 5 other roles in that show. it's amazing how fast they have to change from some characters to another.

Mecha Figment said:
besides those characters in the boat have already performed something on average of 5 other roles in that show. it's amazing how fast they have to change from some characters to another.

Wow, I had no idea. Ahh, the things you learn at WDWforums.com :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom