How likely is it

ThunderRebel1

Original Poster
that a 2BR villa will be available (as of Feb. 25) to rent via David’s or DVC Rental for early June??? Starting to worry, but have to wait one more week to book.

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

d&d nerd GIF

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
that a 2BR villa will be available (as of Feb. 25) to rent via David’s or DVC Rental for early June??? Starting to worry, but have to wait one more week to book.
Unless an owner has already booked the room for your dates, there isn’t anything in early June available for more than a few nights, and then only at Saratoga Springs.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Sometime before May would be great. But I’m not holding my breath.
While it doesn’t directly affect us, as we don’t have a need to borrow more than 50% of our points for a reservation, it indirectly does affect us. It might be much harder to reserve at 7 months if we’d like to stay somewhere other than our home resort. Time will tell.

nickys

Premium Member
While it doesn’t directly affect us, as we don’t have a need to borrow more than 50% of our points for a reservation, it indirectly does affect us. It might be much harder to reserve at 7 months if we’d like to stay somewhere other than our home resort. Time will tell.
We’re going at Christmas so being able to borrow all our points would make a significant difference. Not to mention we’ll have to rent out the rest as we won’t be able to use them even with banking them. It’s an extra hassle I could do without.

correcaminos

The sad is for the fact that a lot of owners, like @nickys, may lose points that they either can’t use themselves or rent out.
I know it. But unfortunately that's not what they are concerned about. All those who bought tiny contracts are stuck too as they cannot use the points combined like they hoped. It stinks for them. It also stinks that bookings are super tight causing people unable to use points. No winning at all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom