How late does the safari run?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Does anyone know how late into the evening the safari’s run? I’m getting ready to start making FP+ selections and I was wondering what’s the latest I can choose.

Thanks in advance!

Shouldigo12

Does anyone know how late into the evening the safari’s run? I’m getting ready to start making FP+ selections and I was wondering what’s the latest I can choose.

Thanks in advance!
It seems like it closes at either 8:30 or 8:45, depending on the day. I'm not sure if fastpasses close earlier than that, but they should be availible for the majority of the time.

Last edited:
As far as I'm aware, it depends on the day, but we rode it a couple of times during our last trip (mid March) and they all mentioned what time the ride would be closing that night (we were riding earlier in the day) and that it was right before sunset due to lower light levels.

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
As far as I'm aware, it depends on the day, but we rode it a couple of times during our last trip (mid March) and they all mentioned what time the ride would be closing that night (we were riding earlier in the day) and that it was right before sunset due to lower light levels.
Thank you!

Of course! I'm sure you could also make a phone call to WDW to double check what the policy is and if they have either an estimate or an exact time they could give you for a day or cluster of days during your trip

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Of course! I'm sure you could also make a phone call to WDW to double check what the policy is and if they have either an estimate or an exact time they could give you for a day or cluster of days during your trip
That’s a great idea, thanks again!

Maelstrom Troll

Our very best safaris have been from park opening to 30 min after. I’m told this is when a lot of the animals are fed but I cant confirm. We were very excited about the evening expeditions but ours was a total bust 😟

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom